KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Indestructible Hulk

World War Indestructible Hulk
Started by: Delta1938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

World War Indestructible Hulk

Just as WORLD WAR HULK took place, except you replace WWH with Indestructible Hulk. How would this go?

Yes Supermex, I took this from you. Deal with it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:29 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Hey!!!!sad::::

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:31 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Strangely, he'd do worse, lol. I reckon Reed's calming ray would work this time, as he's less angry (not to mention, puppies are SHIELD's way of controlling him).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Has anyone done World War Worldbreaker Hulk yet ?
Shiiiiiiit!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:36 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermex
Hey!!!!sad::::

aw Need a hug?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Strangely, he'd do worse, lol. I reckon Reed's calming ray would work this time, as he's less angry (not to mention, puppies are SHIELD's way of controlling him).

So.....puppies own Hulk.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:39 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

It reverts him to Banner.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

It reverts him to Banner.

So Puppies>>>Hulk. What if it were puppies AND kittens?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:50 PM
DarkSaint85

Only Ultimate Hulk likes the pussy.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:52 PM
carver9

Indestructible Hulk loses.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Oh yeah they had to use their own puppies didn't they?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:54 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:55 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Only Ultimate Hulk likes the pussy.

And this makes me think. Considering how amazing her rack is, I wonder why Wonder Woman doesn't have a better record against male Top-Tiers.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:58 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LeonBuco666

thumb up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 02:59 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

What if.........World War Puppies

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:02 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:03 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

What if.........World War Puppies

Are you TRYING to give Supermex more ideas?

Hulk strongest one there is.....but not strongest to break out of the closet.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:07 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

That reminds me...

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:15 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

What the **** has happened to this board, we have run rampant and PR & Bada are like absent parents and we have been left to run amok!

Wait, last time I seen mommy and daddy, they were arguing.....duvorce????? confused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:16 PM
DarkSaint85

Bada, in the absence of his mate, has turned female.

Life....has found a way.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:17 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

What the **** has happened to this board, we have run rampant and PR & Bada are like absent parents and we have been left to run amok!

Wait, last time I seen mommy and daddy, they were arguing.....duvorce????? confused

You know when parents get divorced and they insist to their child that it's not his/her fault to keep self esteem and self worth up? Yeah, well carter9 is that child and he's not good enough to be lied to. It's all his fault.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 03:18 PM