KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers - Vs- Doomsday

The Avengers - Vs- Doomsday
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Avengers - Vs- Doomsday

Who wins?
No prep..

Avengers

Wonder Man
Iron Man
She-Hulk
Vision
Spider-Man
Johnny Storm
Ice-Man

Vs

DoS Doomsday

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 11:42 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team dies.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Team dies.

Wonder Man will throw him in space..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:40 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wonder Man's high end showings only can hold him off, still loses, but hold off. Carver's Wonder Man who loses to Grey Hulk gets obliterated.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wonder Man's high end showings only can hold him off, still loses, but hold off. Carver's Wonder Man who loses to Grey Hulk gets obliterated.

Bran you think maybe with team interface that maybe Wonder Man can get the job done against Doomsday?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:52 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Spiderman tosses the earth into the sun

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:53 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

No. They simply lack the required firepower to knock him out.
You'd need like Tony siphoning everyone's power and firing a Hulk killing blast to do it.

Though I can think of versions that would win in a team format. Also Spider-Man.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Supermex
Wonder Man will throw him in space..

No. Wonderman does well like he always does but he gets merked.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:17 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
No. They simply lack the required firepower to knock him out.
You'd need like Tony siphoning everyone's power and firing a Hulk killing blast to do it.

Though I can think of versions that would win in a team format. Also Spider-Man.

They Dont have a Hulk, but they do a She-Hulk!smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:08 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Team wins...

a beating

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:18 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProjectCornDog

Iceman was once an Avenger?

Does Doomsday have an actual biological brain? I guess its plausible to say that his ability to lower his temperature and screw with his head/body.

IF that's the case, Iron Man could slow him down. Spider-Man could be a good distraction in the meantime.

The Vision definitely doesn't hurt, but certainly doesn't last a long time. She-Hulk can probably get a few decent hits in, but does nothing to actually help.

Don't really see the team stopping Doomsday, but they could potentially remove him from the battlefield or isolate him to one area and lock him up.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:19 AM
ProjectCornDog is currently offline Click here to Send ProjectCornDog a Private Message Find more posts by ProjectCornDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

DoS destroys them.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:38 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Avengers might have a chance.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:31 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Iceman would be their only chance. DOS DD likely wins.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 07:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Manga Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:05 PM
The Manga Guru is currently offline Click here to Send The Manga Guru a Private Message Find more posts by The Manga Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no way in hell they can win. no one can come close to matching his speed for one thing, should he decide to use it, let alone his strength. iceman could last the longest but nothing he can really do except get steamrolled....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas
no way in hell they can win. no one can come close to matching his speed for one thing, should he decide to use it, let alone his strength. iceman could last the longest but nothing he can really do except get steamrolled....

Dunno how Doomsday would fare against Vision's phasing. Team may have a chance.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:15 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

High end Iceman cannot be killed by Doomsday.

I Think the team can win with BFR.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:47 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Delta1938
Dunno how Doomsday would fare against Vision's phasing. Team may have a chance.

vision's phasing would initially annoy him then it would be useless--it's failed to ko even guys like wonderman. it would hurt the first time but as he partially solidified dd would either kill him on the spot or he'd adapt to the pain and not be bothered. either way, vision couldn't do anything lasting. if he used his gem, it would actually make dd more powerful...

iceman is the only real question. he can't stop dd, but dd can possibly ko him. it's happened many many times, even if he's an uber bobby. i guess bfr MAY be possible, but bobby would need to flash freeze him then IM could maybe....shove him into orbit somehow. bfr's=fail imo though and in straight battle, the team simply can't win.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 07:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
vision's phasing would initially annoy him then it would be useless--it's failed to ko even guys like wonderman. it would hurt the first time but as he partially solidified dd would either kill him on the spot or he'd adapt to the pain and not be bothered. either way, vision couldn't do anything lasting. if he used his gem, it would actually make dd more powerful...

iceman is the only real question. he can't stop dd, but dd can possibly ko him. it's happened many many times, even if he's an uber bobby. i guess bfr MAY be possible, but bobby would need to flash freeze him then IM could maybe....shove him into orbit somehow. bfr's=fail imo though and in straight battle, the team simply can't win.
similar to waverider, i think vision's phase-attacks could potentially cause an annoyance to dd the first time:
http://i.imgur.com/4as0jwV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TDujY30.jpg

...but would fail horribly the second time:
http://i.imgur.com/3TdedFC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SM3uEpe.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 07:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote