KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » But what about Gambit?

But what about Gambit?
Started by: RealPizzaBoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

But what about Gambit?

In this thread we will pit characters against each other while Gambit is watching and learning.

you choose which characters will fight each other while gambit is watching them and taking notes to himself about their tactics and weakness. then eventually after the fight is over you say who you think will win between the 2 initial fighters. and then gambit comes in and what will happen?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:36 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Thanos with the IG vs Parallax Hal Jordan.

Thanos wins.

Gambit dies.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 12:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Infintes vs Abraxas stalemate but Gambit gets his brain overloaded

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 02:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

you dont give gambit enough credit when he is taking notes about his opponents.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:27 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

ROFL WTF is this

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

What about him?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:38 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
What about him?

Gambit is great at taking notes.....duh.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 08:48 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Don't make Gambit takes notes, you wouldn't like Gambit when he takes notes.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

laughing out loud Sometimes I think We are to mean

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 09:22 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i saw fights where gambit watched his opponent took notes of his powers and then he did his thing and won. if gambit observe his opponent fighting and take into account his abilities he becomes another beast.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 11:37 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Darksied Omega Effect Thanos out of existence but fails, he stumbles out of disbelief which gave his opponent, Thanos the opportunity to press for a blast and 4 hit combo to KO. On the floor, Thanos stand's over at Darkseid's now defenceless body readying for the fatal blow, only to be surprise when he looks down and see a hand clutching his heart out if his chest. He muttered, "Not Again?" And falls to the ground. (A figure seen running away from both bodies)

An hour later Darkseid wakes up and finds Thanos bloodied body a top of him, pushes it aside and gets up then look around and screamed, "I am triumphant! Is there anyone else foolish enough to challenge me?" (In the shadow a figure can be seen walking towards him.) Now clearly seen in pure light, eyes glinting with devilish smile and charmed looks, this figure is none other than Gambit. He showed a paper and a pen then pulls down his pants and bends over.

The end.

My Artwork

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:09 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote