KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing vs Congorilla (3 Rounds)

Thing vs Congorilla (3 Rounds)
Started by: Magog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magog

Thing vs Congorilla (3 Rounds)

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Fight takes place here...

NO BFR

-First round lasts three hours and is hand to hand

-Second round lasts two hours, Thing gets Cap's shield and Congorilla gets Hawkman's Thangarian mace.

-Third round lasts one hour, both of them are changed into their human forms....(shield and mace are removed)

Go....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 01:04 AM
Magog is currently offline Click here to Send Magog a Private Message Find more posts by Magog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magog

Thanks for ignoring my thread everyone.....JERKS!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 05:46 PM
Magog is currently offline Click here to Send Magog a Private Message Find more posts by Magog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

What strength class is Congorilla? Don't know his endurance, either...

In round 2, don't think Cap's shield will help much, Thing isn't as skilled with it as Cap is. Congorilla should be able to just go beast mode with the mace. Edge to the ape....

Round 3, probably Ben

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 06:22 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magog

I think most don't know him. I barely remember Congo. IIRC he can grow bigger and is very durable. But he lacks any impressive feats to get a victory of Thing.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 06:51 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

I thought Congorrilla was the one with the scents

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:08 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Magog

That's because nobody likes you, JERK!!!! mad

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:18 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by BerserkersRage
What strength class is Congorilla? Don't know his endurance, either...

He can grow in size and strength, so I don't think it's set. Pretty high though. His main advantage is his endurance- he's flat-out immortal so can take all kinds of damage.

He's held off Etrigan, and wrestled with some giant Cthulhu monster while at large size. Syththunu. Here

His best endurance feat is holding up a collapsing dam while giant for several hours.

Last edited by Q99 on Jul 26th, 2014 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:02 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Congorilla is freaking awesome.

He wins Rounds 1 and 2. But Ben would take Round 3, he's a seasoned fighter.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 11:47 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

If Congorilla can grow to those sizes, he should be able to beat Ben.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:07 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by Q99
He can grow in size and strength, so I don't think it's set. Pretty high though. His main advantage is his endurance- he's flat-out immortal so can take all kinds of damage.

He's held off Etrigan, and wrestled with some giant Cthulhu monster while at large size. Syththunu. Here

His best endurance feat is holding up a collapsing dam while giant for several hours.

Thanks for the info, Q! Yep, Congorilla for rounds 1 and 2, ben for 3

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 10:02 AM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Q99

I wasn't sure till I found the scan but he was actually bolstering the HOOVER DAM for 5 HOURS while people in the path of the water were evacuated.

He was actually holding back MILLIONS of TONS of water for FIVE hours! That's easily a mid/high end CL100 feat.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:55 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magog

Thanks for the replies everyone.....even you Delta. stick out tongue

Pretty much what I was thinking, Congorilla's size augmentation (and agility) could eventually overpower Thing. However, Thing is a better technician and has more high-level fighting experience than Congorilla. :

R1: Congorilla
R2: Thing
R3: Ben

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:22 PM