KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Plutonian VS WorldBreaker Hulk: TO THE DEATH

The Plutonian VS WorldBreaker Hulk: TO THE DEATH
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

The Plutonian VS WorldBreaker Hulk: TO THE DEATH

The Plutonian

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

WHO DIES?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 02:16 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Plutonian dies. I have to go back and re-read Irredeemable, because I don't recall the Plutonian doing anything that places him on this level.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 02:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The Plutonian dies. I have to go back and re-read Irredeemable, because I don't recall the Plutonian doing anything that places him on this level.

You should re-read Irredeemable then.

I would argue that the Plutonian wins this fight, due to his insane versatility.
Some aspects of his power set might be only theoretic though, like him being able to increase his own molecular density to make himself stronger and more durable, while at the same time decreasing the density of his opponents to make them more susceptible to his own damage. So in theory he could amp himself up and depower WB Hulk to levels, where he would be able to trade blows with him.

Plutonian also tanked multiple attacks, which were amped up by the energy of star-systems and he was still alive after that ass whooping. So I hardly doubt that Hulk's first punch would finish him off.

Plutonian can turn intangible, let mountains explode with a snip of his fingers and even more crazy stuff like that.

At the same time Plutonian has a clear speed advantage, since he was operating in pico-seconds or something crazy like that. He is much faster than the speed of light.

ON TOP OF THAT Plutonian might even be stronger than WB Hulk, since Plutonian was still standing while the weight of a solar system was dropped on him. Other powerful creatures, which were able to split planets in half with strikes and had the strength to deal with insanely high gravity settings turned into liquid, when they had to deal with the same weight.

I think that he is on another level than WB Hulk. Not saying that Plutonian would stomp, but he does have more advantages.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 10:05 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Plutonian before he discovered just how hax and broken his powers truly were made a gigantic diamond construct and used it to push an entire country underwater iirc.(Might have been a city, but I believe it was a country).

And from then on, he just got more uber.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 10:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I would go with The Plutonian, he can basically do anything.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 03:30 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 03:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

How?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

^
I bet carter doesnt know anything about Plutonian...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 08:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Plutonian ftw.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 09:13 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

IIRC, it takes the equivalent of a supernova to hurt the Plutonian. Which is why his insane girlfriend was destroying an unknown number of star systems to harness the power necessary to beat the crap out of him.

There is no way in hell that Hulk is winning this fight.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 06:41 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Estacado
^
I bet carter doesnt know anything about Plutonian...

He's Carver's favourite character, actually. Reminds him a lot of Sun God/Hyperion/Gladiator/Sentry.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 06:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him.

Prove it now or concede!

I DEMAND IT!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:45 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Plutonian wrecks hulk

Not even close

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:56 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Plutonian wrecks hulk

Not even close

This implies a near stomp, isn't that a bit much for the Worldbreaker?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 10:03 PM
krisblaze

Plutonian was insane at the end...

Even so, he's way too fast for Worldbreaker. He was catching radiowaves no problem, etc.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 10:12 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This implies a near stomp, isn't that a bit much for the Worldbreaker?

No. Plutonian is a reality warper, an increasingly competent one at that

He turns hulks electrical impulses into cheetos and starts a fire in his intestines for his smores

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 05:41 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote