KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam Vs The Elite

Black Adam Vs The Elite
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Black Adam Vs The Elite

Black Adam as he was portrayed during 52.
The Elite as portrayed during their first appearance.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 10:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

The Elite probably.

Brain-damage seemed to work pretty well, as we saw when Black Adam entered the egg fu's mad scientist hideout. Manchester Black could just start mad hemorrhaging in his head.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 10:14 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

He could.
Adam could hold on long enough to speed blitz and take him out though.

I've NEVER stipped a fight with "morals off", but in this case its pretty much a given on both sides. Superman proved that holding back was giving the Elite a huge advantage on him. Adam wouldnt hold back, and he wouldnt be pretending to be going all out.

This is why i thought the match up was interesting. Both sides are huge pragmatic bastards.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 12:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Superman knew how to specifically deal with the Elite though, and had the benefit of blinding just about all of them.

Black Adam doesn't fight smart when he's holding back, he relies on being able to overpower his opponents, and while he IS more powerful here Manchester's brand of fighting would effectively stop him.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:37 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Good fight.

Ches was trying to squeeze Superman's capillaries.....but Cap (Billy) has tanked things he believed others couldn't replicate (the Void Hound's attacks which turned him inside out) due to his magic resistance.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze

Black Adam doesn't fight smart when he's holding back...

Most of your post didnt make a lot of sense (to me), but okay.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good fight.

Ches was trying to squeeze Superman's capillaries.....but Cap (Billy) has tanked things he believed others couldn't replicate (the Void Hound's attacks which turned him inside out) due to his magic resistance.

Thats what i was thinking, and thanks.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 01:46 PM
krisblaze

Originally posted by riv6672
Most of your post didnt make a lot of sense (to me), but okay.

Okay? Then I'll elaborate.

Part of the reason he beat them was because The Elite couldn't see Superman coming, because of the moon dust or whatever the hell it was. Black Adam doesn't fight like that.

He charges straight in and goes for the seemingly strongest one. Manchester Black's an unassuming englishman, he won't be Black Adam's first target.

Sivana and the other scientists were able to do a lot of damage to Black Adam with their mind-expansion attack or whatever. Granted he tanked a LOT of injuries that would've killed an ordinary person, but the brain-attack did enough damage to halt him, and I believe Manchester can just keep going with that.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:18 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i agree with blaze. adam would get his a$$ kicked the first time around. not sure the same brain trauma would work on adam like it did on supes, but it would be anything. the rest of the team was pretty powerful too, especially coldcast. they would def take him down the first time. after that, adam would need to adjust. he's pretty damn resistant to tp, but black is really strong. i'd take the elite for a majority i think, but just barely.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Ah, I chose them for the majority as in they win 60% of the time.

If it's consecutive fights then it might be a different beast altogether.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:24 PM
riv6672

Okay 'blaze, that second post made more sense.
I disagree with it.
No prep on either side, and assuming Adam fights exactly as you predict, then Coldcast is done before Black can say "bloody hell".
After that its a matter of Adam taking Black's attack long enough to take out the rest, which i'm assuming he can do.

Thats using your scenario. Me, i see a good fight, no walk in the park either way.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:41 PM
krisblaze

Okay 'blaze, that second post made more sense.
I disagree with it.
No prep on either side, and assuming Adam fights exactly as you predict, then Coldcast is done before Black can say "bloody hell".
After that its a matter of Adam taking Black's attack long enough to take out the rest, which i'm assuming he can do.

Thats using your scenario. Me, i see a good fight, no walk in the park either way.

I disagree.

Black Adam doesn't utilize his speed like Superman, especially not when he's angry.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 04:22 PM
riv6672

Ha, its just the opposite on the speed issue.

This is the part of the thread where we can go in circles, since no one else is posting, or just let it go. I'm letting it go. Catch you later Bill & Ted.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 04:30 PM
krisblaze

Ha, its just the opposite on the speed issue.

This is the part of the thread where we can go in circles, since no one else is posting, or just let it go. I'm letting it go. Catch you later Bill & Ted.

The strategy that took out 52 Black Adam is almost identicla to Black's way of fighting...

Black Adam CLEARLY wasn't blitzing people he was much faster than in 52.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 04:53 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
The strategy that took out 52 Black Adam is almost identicla to Black's way of fighting...

Black Adam CLEARLY wasn't blitzing people he was much faster than in 52.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 05:09 PM
TedKordJRBOSS

The elite ftw

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 09:28 PM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Been here, done this. Thanks for posting.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 09:55 PM
carver9

Adam wins. The guy have habits of Powering through attacks just to get to his opponent. Manchester will hurt him but Adam will most def in entry counter.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 10:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I was going to go with Adam, but Kitty-Cat voting Adam makes me question my choice.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 03:37 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote