KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HULK POWER PICK. you decide

HULK POWER PICK. you decide
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

HULK POWER PICK. you decide

Pick three powers from this list and add them to current Hulk's powerset.

Try to beat the person above you

LIST:
Magneto's powerset
Xavier TP
Maddox duplicating powers
Rogue's absorption powers
10x reaction and speed increase
Nightcrawler teleportation
Storm's weather control power
Intangibility
High level mage(No SS level)
Flight

Last edited by Raisen on Jul 28th, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:09 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: HULK POWER PICK. you decide

Nightcrawler teleportation

Intangibility

Maddox duplicating powers

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Maddrox. Magneto. Xavier.

I rape you.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:16 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats offensive to rape victims. Fail.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I really had a hard time making the list. maddox' powers may be too much with a guy like hulk.

how much speed increase would be needed to make it worth a damn? I originally put 25x.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:20 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Carv will take that speed increase and dick ride it all the way fantoseconds thumb up

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:28 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Carv will take that speed increase and dick ride it all the way fantoseconds thumb up

some of the powers on here are insignificant compared to others?

anyway,

Maddox
Mage
Magneto

nobody is beating that

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:30 PM
riv6672

Maneto
Mage
Absorption

You're beat.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:32 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by riv6672
Maneto
Mage
Absorption

You're beat.

what is the absorption going to do? how does that beat my stack?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:34 PM
riv6672

It gives me the power to get your duplication. Then i kick your ass.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:36 PM
Raisen

Maneto
Mage
Absorption

You're beat.

maddox powers will overwhelm you. if you even think of casting a spell to reduce my numbers, I already have equal level mage abilities to stop you from doing so.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:36 PM
Raisen

It gives me the power to get your duplication. Then i kick your ass.

not sure if dupes would have all my powers. you would have to figure out who is the real hulk

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:37 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Raisen
maddox powers will overwhelm you. if you even think of casting a spell to reduce my numbers, I already have equal level mage abilities to stop you from doing so.

*one touch*

You're beat.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:37 PM
Raisen

*one touch*

You're beat.

magneto force fields. mage force fields.

you done son

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:39 PM
riv6672

magneto force fields. mage force fields. Rogue absorption. Power of the Hulk.

you done son.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 10:52 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Maddox
Teleportation
Absorb

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 11:23 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Reactions + absorption or teleportation + tp.

The tp is just to avoid instant mindrape, reactions is so that I can catch and thus absorb my opponent's abilities. After that, what combo beats it? Absorption is the kicker here, and the single best talent per the OP's stipulations...lets you steal your opponent's abilities. As long as you can catch them, I think this combo is, at worst, a draw or coin flip with similar comps.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 11:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nice.thumb up

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 11:44 PM
Shabazz916

Magneto's powerset

Rogue's absorption powers

Intangibility

i win

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 02:40 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol, some of you are cray.

I pick:
Xavier TP
10x reaction and speed increase
Intangibility

I shall call him, Martian NonManjobber.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2014 08:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote