KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invincible VS Young Thor: Time Limit Challenge!

Can Young Thor stop Invincible in 10 minutes
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, the Odinson can stop Invincible in 10 minutes 3 30.00%
No, the Odinson cannot stop Invincible in 10 minutes 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Invincible VS Young Thor: Time Limit Challenge!
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Invincible VS Young Thor: Time Limit Challenge!

Invincible

VS

Young Thor

Thor has to KO Invincible in 10 minutes.

Does he succeed?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 03:09 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Maybe with lightning, or Jarnbjorn. Invincible can take a metric shit ton of damage though.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 03:52 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Well, current Invincible just got beaten down and raped, graphically, so he's probably not going to be of a frame of mind to put up much of a fight.. sad

Using him at his best: With Invincible being super aggressive normally, plus having a pretty significant speed advantage, I can't see Thor getting the to use his bigger powers.

No idea of Invincible has what it takes to actually put Thor down, but he should last the ten minutes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 04:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No, Invincible would beat him. Last checked he was beating Omni-man in an armwrestling match who I would peg more or less even with ADULT Thor in strength.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 04:34 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Mark.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 07:53 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hey bro, long time no see!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 08:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Who has the better damage soak, Thor or Invincible?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 11:25 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Jason Aaron has been writing Thor with pretty damn good damage soak, but he's never eaten up the kind of damage that Invincible has.

That could be attributed to Marvel not wanting to run one of their flagship heroes through the meat grinder. Either way, IMO Invincible's is a little better.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 12:07 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Against Vanquish, he's had his leg just about cut off, and had his guts ripped halfway out. And he kept fighting, and won.

The guts ripping put him in a coma for some months, but anybody else would have died, let alone let go of a stranglehold.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 12:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Conquest also left him messed up. But that just proved that you have to like, absolutely destroy a Viltrumite to keep them down.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 01:53 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor has to KO Invincible in 10 minutes.

Does he succeed?
absolutely not. invincible is much, much stronger and more durable than most people realize.

am i the only one who remembers his fight with conquest, ffs?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:10 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Can Thor use lightning? If so, yes.

Otherwise he can't take down Invincible. Maybe if he had his axe.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:11 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Galan007
absolutely not. invincible is much, much stronger and more durable than most people realize.

am i the only one who remembers his fight with conquest, ffs?

That's why I don't get why he just rolled over (Literally!) for that Viltrumite *****.

I don't remember Mark having a thing against fighting women. And this one wasn't exactly hiding her intentions.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:17 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Isn't having Jarnbjorn normal setting for Young Thor?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:17 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by cdtm
That's why I don't get why he just rolled over (Literally!) for that Viltrumite *****.

I don't remember Mark having a thing against fighting women. And this one wasn't exactly hiding her intentions.

I think Mark's fragile mental state did a good deal in helping her sorta beat him. IIRC, he'd just found out Eve not only aborted their child without telling him, but felt like pretty much everything that went wrong or bad was Mark's fault and he was the last person she wanted to be around right now. That will seriously f*ck with a guys head. Especially after all the sh*t he's gone through just to keep Eve safe. He murdered a man in cold blood because it would keep her safe. Without much hesitation if any.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:21 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm

he just wanted to tap dat azz, bruh. thumb up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:32 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Thor use lightning? If so, yes.

Otherwise he can't take down Invincible. Maybe if he had his axe.

The Odinson can use lightning.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:42 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ kay.

it's worth noting that after mark, his father, and thaedus destroyed viltrumite via flying through its core at a high rate of speed, he[mark] tanked the planet's subsequent detonation at ground zero, despite being weakened(and significantly so) from the damage he'd sustained previously in the battle/war:
http://i.imgur.com/uUBtryz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zDsmSAk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1BPro3B.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GuGCMsw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5Q2PWYE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Yudk8bZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xni3r6V.jpg

that said, i definitely can't see young thor's lightning putting mark down for good. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 12th, 2014 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:02 AM
Decimus

The only way young thor would last more than 10 minutes is if he had a mustache lol. Invincible is a beast when written proper.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:21 AM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Galan007
^ kay.

it's worth noting that after mark, his father, and thaedus destroyed viltrumite via flying through its core at a high rate of speed, he[mark] tanked the planet's subsequent detonation at ground zero, despite being weakened(and significantly so) from the damage he'd sustained previously in the battle/war:
http://i.imgur.com/uUBtryz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zDsmSAk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1BPro3B.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GuGCMsw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5Q2PWYE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Yudk8bZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xni3r6V.jpg

that said, i definitely can't see young thor's lightning putting mark down for good. /shrug

He was also unharmed despite being ground zero for the explosion that literally turned the entirety of Vegas to glass.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 04:00 AM