KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has a better chance against Wolverine?

Who has a better chance against Wolverine?
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

Who has a better chance against Wolverine?

Current Iron Fist or Current Black Panther?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:50 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

BP

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:54 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Either one is capable of winning.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:57 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Iron Fist.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 02:59 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

(please log in to view the image)

I say both. smokin'

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 03:07 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

black panther beats him. danny punches a hole through his soul.

good thread. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 03:09 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Iron Fist.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Logan gets abused by both. There is no chance involved thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:51 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No prep, i'd say Panther gets taken out. IF was able to own Logan back in the late 70s early 80s.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 07:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Either could do it, tbh. Current BP could just shoot Wolverine. So could IF. As to who has a better chance.....BP, just because he uses long range weapons more often.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 08:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As the OP didnt specify, i went with no prep.
One sided prep's an interesting choice though.
Your take on it i'll remember next time an appropriate Punisher thread opens up! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:04 PM
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
As the OP didnt specify, i went with no prep.
One sided prep's an interesting choice though.
Your take on it i'll remember next time an appropriate Punisher thread opens up! (please log in to view the image)

Oh was it directed at moi?

In my case, I saw it as Batman and his gadgets. Who's to say what BP's 'standard gear' is? He has his energy daggers that he throws all the time, which I thought were standard long range weaponry. Not to mention, his anti-metal claws which liquefy adamantium (also standard, I thought).

If I was counting prep in, then I would've talked about BP and his thrice-blessed armour, Ebony Blade etc etc.

Kinda like assuming that Punisher has guns/knives on him, or that Batman had batarangs etc on him. Not prep, just standard.

And the OP didn't specify, so am assuming its over a 500m starting distance.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wasnt directing it at you in a bad way.

Its just some characters that should realistically do what you described BP doing in similar threads...dont.
Its a simple straight forward way to win. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:29 PM
eaebiakuya

Current BP can do a solid 10/10 against Logan.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:36 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

BP has anti metal claws.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 05:08 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

Originally posted by cdtm
(please log in to view the image)

I say both. smokin'

Ya so, Panther would have died without the suit. And hes supposed to be as skilledd as Batman? Or even Daredevil?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:16 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

BP is now a bonafide prep god. In an uneven one sided fight (which are SO much fun to read/debate) he most likely wins. Even fight? Not so much.

Last edited by riv6672 on Aug 28th, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 12:23 AM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Letters
Ya so, Panther would have died without the suit. And hes supposed to be as skilledd as Batman? Or even Daredevil?

I don't think Panthers objective was to hurt Iron Fist. Just take him out. And he achieved that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 03:28 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Has wolverines stock gone down? A few years ago he would've mopped the floor with these mooks my how the mighty have fallen

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 04:58 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has wolverines stock gone down? A few years ago he would've mopped the floor with these mooks my how the mighty have fallen

Both of their stock has gone up. Where have you been? Wolverine's the same old fart he's ever been.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 05:37 AM