KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reed Richards -Vs- G.L Hal

Reed Richards -Vs- G.L Hal
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Reed Richards -Vs- G.L Hal

Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

A year ago today Reed Richards was able to fuse his powers with those of Sue, Ben and Johnny.. Given him the same power set as Super-Skrull. Reed goes into this fight with a experience with his new added powers.

Mr.Fantastic

Vs

G.L Hal

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 05:15 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I posted a "can Hal solo the FF" thread awhile ago. He was overwhelmingly favored.
Wins for the FF came when prep (which wasnt in the stips) was considered.

No prep in this thread, and i give the win to Hal.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 05:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I posted a "can Hal solo the FF" thread awhile ago. He was overwhelmingly favored.
Wins for the FF came when prep (which wasnt in the stips) was considered.

No prep in this thread, and i give the win to Hal.

So nothing reed can do for a win with the powers of the 4, plus his smarts.. I know its no prep, but he is still smart with them power sets going into this fight.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:49 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Supermex
So nothing reed can do for a win with the powers of the 4, plus his smarts.. I know its no prep, but he is still smart with them power sets going into this fight.

I dont believe i said that at all.
Reed's best asset is his genius, his genius is best suited to prep. Not exclusively, he can and has thought on the fly.
Reed also considers his powers secondary to his genius. More powers and time to learn their uses is great, but i personally dont see this as enough to get the initial win, or a majority if discussing a best of series, against Hal.
If you disagree, which seems obvious, then tell me what he can do, Mex.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 09:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I dont believe i said that at all.
Reed's best asset is his genius, his genius is best suited to prep. Not exclusively, he can and has thought on the fly.
Reed also considers his powers secondary to his genius. More powers and time to learn their uses is great, but i personally dont see this as enough to get the initial win, or a majority if discussing a best of series, against Hal.
If you disagree, which seems obvious, then tell me what he can do, Mex.

I didn't say I disagree.. I was just asking if there is anything Reed can do to get a win here..

I never said you were wrong.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 09:28 AM
riv6672

If that's so then a heartfelt my bad.

It just seems to be a trend here for poster A to disagree with poster B and basically ask B to prove them wrong.
If B's opinion is the one disagreed with then i think it falls on A to provide a counter argument, not ask B to repeat himself.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 09:33 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

If that's so then a heartfelt my bad.

It just seems to be a trend here for poster A to disagree with poster B and basically ask B to prove them wrong.
If B's opinion is the one disagreed with then i think it falls on A to provide a counter argument, not ask B to repeat himself.

True

I usually ask why one has that opinion, but I dont say there wrong.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:31 AM
riv6672

Hope we didnt kill this thread with a truth bomb.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 12:07 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Truth bomb lol

Well Reed Richards the smartest man alive in comics with the powers of the FF and with a year of experience with those powers.

I just see him more hard to handle then others with them powers.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 01:16 PM
krisblaze

Super Skrull already does a lot with those powers.

I'm just not seeing what Richards can do that has justification in existing comics.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 01:33 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

green lantern creates a green sword and chops his head off

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 03:41 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ha, i dont think Hal'd do that, but he has the raw power to outclass what Reed'd bring to the fight. Like Krisblaze pointed out, the power set has already been used quite well.
Sue's power is the most dangerous, and i dont see Reed using it better than Sue.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 06:52 PM