KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » IDW Godzilla, Doc Green Hulk vs New 52 Superman

IDW Godzilla, Doc Green Hulk vs New 52 Superman
Started by: CadenceV2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

IDW Godzilla, Doc Green Hulk vs New 52 Superman

(please log in to view the image)

The best radiation powered Monsters vs the Man of Steel.

(please log in to view the image)

In character, battle on earth.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:27 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

No one want to give this a shot?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:01 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Superman benches Godzilla

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:06 PM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stanor
Superman benches Godzilla

Im sure he could, he can bench press 1500 pound Hulk too but thats not enough for a win I dont think laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:11 PM
Stanor

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Im sure he could, he can bench press 1500 pound Hulk too but thats not enough for a win I dont think laughing

Throwing him into orbit can also work.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:21 PM
Stanor is currently offline Click here to Send Stanor a Private Message Find more posts by Stanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Throwing him into orbit can also work.

I see no reason he cannot use his breath to fly back. Showa has shown this smile and IDW GZ can survive easy a fall from space as he has pretty much already done so against Ghidorah.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:50 PM
Stanor

I see no reason he cannot use his breath to fly back. Showa has shown this smile and IDW GZ can survive easy a fall from space as he has pretty much already done so against Ghidorah.
It gives him time to beat hulk since Giodzilla is slow and although he can survive the fall it's still going to hurt him. Not only that Supes has so many advantages, and could KO at MFTL speeds Godzilla.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:53 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

It gives him time to beat hulk since Giodzilla is slow and although he can survive the fall it's still going to hurt him. Not only that Supes has so many advantages, and could KO at MFTL speeds Godzilla.

Proof he can fight at Lightspeed "much less MFTL" in combat speed? Any at all? I know there is none wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:01 PM
Stanor

Proof he can fight at Lightspeed "much less MFTL" in combat speed? Any at all? I know there is none wink
Flash.

It's also called a speed blitz. smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:05 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Flash.

Flash has also been beaten by Deathstroke. Guess Slade is MFTL now. laughing

Nice try though wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:19 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I would say Superman pushes the chunk of the battlefield Hulk and Godzilla are occupying into space. Since the fight takes place on Earth and Superman's in character he's likely going to first attempt to get the threat away from populated areas. Also, with Hulk in character he's not going to harm innocent people either, though he'll harm Superman (and Godzilla, if necessary). Godzilla in character however gives zero f*cks and will go nuclear out the gate. Still, Superman has the tools and speed to win a majority.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:20 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanor

Flash has also been beaten by Deathstroke. Guess Slade is MFTL now. laughing

Nice try though wink
Reduced to Lowballing? How pathetic smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:20 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

at max capacity, supes wins this 10/10. too many options.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Reduced to Lowballing? How pathetic smile

Ahh the classic "I have no proof other than my opinion" excuse. How pathetic smile.

Unless you have a statement or narrative that flash was moving anywhere near Lightspeed at the time, you have nothing. They could been moving Sub light at best, you don't know other than how you want to see it. Calling out low balling is the last line of defense for people who cannot back up what they believe.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 10:59 PM
Stanor

Ahh the classic "I have no proof other than my opinion" excuse. How pathetic smile.

Unless you have a statement or narrative that flash was moving anywhere near Lightspeed at the time, you have nothing. They could been moving Sub light at best, you don't know other than how you want to see it. Calling out low balling is the last line of defense for people who cannot back up what they believe.

Ah so you admit to Lowballing. laughing

So now flash has to be stated to go light speed whenever he moves? confused

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 11:11 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Ah so you admit to Lowballing. laughing

So now flash has to be stated to go light speed whenever he moves? confused

Where did I admit to low balling?

Yes, Flash does not always move at top speeds at all, and to assume so is to assume all the non hypersonic characters that do tag flash are also Lightspeed. Which is just not the case smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 11:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 05:44 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Where did I admit to low balling?

Yes, Flash does not always move at top speeds at all, and to assume so is to assume all the non hypersonic characters that do tag flash are also Lightspeed. Which is just not the case smile

Deathstroke didn't 'tag' Wally though, he stood still.

Wally literally ran into his sword smile

Even I can hit Wally if he runs into my fist.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 05:54 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by krisblaze
Deathstroke didn't 'tag' Wally though, he stood still.

Wally literally ran into his sword smile

Even I can hit Wally if he runs into my fist.

Actually DS has tagged character like Kid Flash, Impulse, and Wonder. Woman. All who have shown incredible super speed. Wally running into the sword still makes no sense when he has Pico Second reaction time. He would have seen Slade with his sword out like a statue based on feats smile

There is nothing arguable of the PIS of that feat.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:38 AM
riv6672

Flash.

Feats are not interchangeable.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:51 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote