KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs Karate Kid (Twist)

Iron Fist vs Karate Kid (Twist)
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Fist vs Karate Kid (Twist)

This is Karate Kid (Amalgam of all versions) when he struggles with Batman and normal thugs.

Vs Iron Fist who got his ass beat by Junzo Muto and Sabertooth.

Basically, a battle of low end showings, with the bar being who has the least crappy showing. Who win?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Does Iron Fist still have a fist?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 03:38 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

So KK just waking up from a coma versus Danny.

KK wins

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 06:28 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Many people think Danny was at the low end of things when he solo'd several X Men. Weird.
Still, going with KK.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 08:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember Danny losing to Wolverine once. It was stupid.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:29 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
So KK just waking up from a coma versus Danny.

KK wins

No, his other fight with Batman. I think it was Threeboot? And Bats somehow mastered the art of zero g combat enough to give Val a close fight, despite Val being an expert at it. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 06:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Anyone see jl trapped in time? Val was beastly

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 06:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ha, yeah he was!

Re: 0 G, high showing For Batman.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 04:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Iskandar
I remember Danny losing to Wolverine once. It was stupid.
wasn't that a sparring match and didn't Danny say that he was using only about 30 percent of his skill.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 04:31 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wolverine was the first X Man IF took on in the example i cited.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 04:38 AM