KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Juggernaut

Who wins?
No prep..

Cls.Juggernaut

Vs

1.Colossus

2.Thing

3.Crusher Creel

4.Flint Marko

5.Sasquatch

6.Rulk

7.Cls.Abomination

8.Cls.Hercules

Can Juggy clear the list?
Juggy gets no health insurance or regain after each fight.
All fights happen in NYC..

Can Juggy clear it?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:37 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He beats Colossus and Thing easily.

We need to know what Absorbing Man has absorbed, other wise he gets done in pretty easily as well.

I don't know how he'll beat Sandman unless he stays solid long enough for a BFR. He could thunderclap him hard enough to make him disperse I suppose.

He'd beat both Sasquatch and Rulk.

Abomination would be a good fight, but Blonsky has no way to put Cain down.

Hercules is the same, nothing he can do to permanently stop Cain, especially with his forcefield.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 08:50 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ben and Colossus would lose.the rest would just be toss up slug fests. The two interesting fights here are Sandman and Creel, who both are varied enough to sneak a win.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 09:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

1 through 3 should go down easy imo Sandman can't win 7 and 8 would be defeated either.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 09:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Would or wouldnt?

If Sandman can get inside Juggernaut he could mess him up.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 10:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He has a forcefield. Also mess him up how? He was stuck under cement for a couple months and was fine while he dug through to the East River.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 10:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

BFR is on so Thing just hits Juggy with a really big truck knocking him out of the area.

Thing Wins.

Why?

Cause Thing aint a MORON like Juggy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 10:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well first, Cain isn't stupid. People seem to think he is, but he isn't.

Second, Thing's not getting through the forcefield that Thor couldn't get through on two separate occasions.

Third, even without the forcefield, Thing isn't strong enough to hurt Cain.

Fourth. Thing gets beat down in one move Cain did the other time they fought.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 10:51 PM
riv6672

Cain laid She-Hulk. I dont think he's dumb.

Fly didnt say he'd hurt Cain, just get him out of the area.

Based on the last handful of posts, i think i revise my opinion. Sandman would go in the slug fest category.
Colossus would still lose.
Ben'd get a win via BFR.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:08 PM
KingD19

Just hitting him won't bfr him due to his durability and his force field.

Thor had to get him stuck in a fusion of cement and metal with help from his lightning and Firestar melting the area around Cain, then move the container into space. The other time he had to loop Mjolnir around Cain's wrist and send it off. How would Ben do it? By breaking his face against Cain's hand?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:12 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Juggernaut vs Absorbing man would be interesting

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:14 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19

Thor had to get him stuck in a fusion of cement and metal with help from his lightning and Firestar melting the area around Cain, then move the container into space. The other time he had to loop Mjolnir around Cain's wrist and send it off. How would Ben do it? By breaking his face against Cain's hand?

He could hit Juggernaut from behind, with s truck or other large improvised weapon like Fly suggested, knocking him out of the area, using his own momentum against him.

Or a simple taunt and dodge and Juggernaut hoes in a manhole, in the rover, etc.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:28 PM
KingD19

So during this fight you're assuming that at some point Thing will gain the upper hand? And once again, his forcefield means that Thing will not be able to BFR him.

Your scenarios are hilarious btw.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:34 PM
bluewaterrider

Spider-Man merely got him pissed and covered his eyes, tricking him into stumbling into a cement pit.

I've heard somebody say Juggernaut's enchantment prevents him from sinking and that he can swim in water. That doesn't square with anything else I know about him, and certainly not the cement finish. I'm thinking Ben tricking Jug onto the Fantasti-car or some near-equivalent should make it easy enough to dunk Juggy into the nearest deep body of water. New York sits at the mouth of a harbour, and fairly deep portions of the Atlantic are only a mile or two away ...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:44 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I was hoping this wasn't a vs., and that OP just wanted to remind us that "THE JUGGERNAUT"

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So during this fight you're assuming that at some point Thing will gain the upper hand? And once again, his forcefield means that Thing will not be able to BFR him.

Your scenarios are hilarious btw.

Stranger things have happened than a weaker character getting the upper hand in a fight.
You thinking it couldnt happen is hilarious too.

KingD19

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Spider-Man merely got him pissed and covered his eyes, tricking him into stumbling into a cement pit.

I've heard somebody say Juggernaut's enchantment prevents him from sinking and that he can swim in water. That doesn't square with anything else I know about him, and certainly not the cement finish. I'm thinking Ben tricking Jug onto the Fantasti-car or some near-equivalent should make it easy enough to dunk Juggy into the nearest deep body of water. New York sits at the mouth of a harbour, and fairly deep portions of the Atlantic are only a mile or two away ...

Well if I'm blind I might walk into a cement pit too. But where do you think they're fighting that Ben has access to all this BFR material? OP certainly doesn't mention it. If Ben just has e fantasti-car lying around, I can just as easily say Cain brought Black Tom along and he's blasting the hell out of the other guy to distract them.

And in his classic days, Cain's enchantment did prevent him from sinking. He swam after the X-Men faster than he could run, and even Jean keeping him lifted up with TK just made him walk on the air.

Originally posted by riv6672
Stranger things have happened than a weaker character getting the upper hand in a fight.
You thinking it couldnt happen is hilarious too.

You clearly don't get it. Thing literally can't touch him through that force field. And he can't be moved by anything Thing can dish out. So how will he bfr him if he can't even make him move?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:52 PM
riv6672

By fighting smart.

If Juggernaut were that all powerful then he'd be ruling the world, wouldnt he?

Edit:
I can see we're already at the "no one's changing their minds now we're just posting for no real reason" phase. So, no offense meant on my part. Have a goodun'!

Last edited by riv6672 on Sep 24th, 2014 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2014 11:56 PM
KingD19

What environment do you think they're fighting in? OP didn't specify which means featureless environment unless they changed that.

And Thing fights with heart, not smarts. All he does is try to outmuscle the other guy, and if that won't work, he just takes a beating.

I'd also like to point out that every single time any version of Juggernaut has fought Thing, Rock Man lost; regardless of environment.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 12:00 AM
BIGWHITESEXY
Restricted

Account Restricted

Creel could stalemate creed by absorbing his enchantment.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 12:01 AM
BIGWHITESEXY is currently offline Click here to Send BIGWHITESEXY a Private Message Find more posts by BIGWHITESEXY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote