KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » M. Bison Vs Shang-Chi

M. Bison Vs Shang-Chi
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

M. Bison Vs Shang-Chi

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 11:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Bison

Spite.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 11:32 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bison

Spite.

Did you see his last fight with Gorgon?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2014 11:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by Golgo13
Did you see his last fight with Gorgon?

Yeah, Shang Chi got owned in one panel smile

Bison in comics has TP, TK, and small village busting power.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 12:09 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Yeah, Shang Chi got owned in one panel smile

Bison in comics has TP, TK, and small village busting power.

I thought he did decently well for the tier he was in.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 07:07 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Golgo13
I thought he did decently well for the tier he was in.

He didn't get owned in one panel like Cadence is saying.

He survived a long time in a fight with Gorgon he eventualy lost. But it isn't any of this Gorgon decking him in one panel. Shang Chi was getting hits on him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 07:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top tier sf are basically city busters, or pretty close to it.

Not that I'm into the back story much, and just like playing the games casually, but pretty sure Shang can't do anything against his psycho power.

Btw, where's Shang been anyways? Only got that Avengers World for the Gorgon fight, and haven't collected anything since, and all info online about him stops at that story, which was good while ago now.. Is he dead or something?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 07:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He didn't get owned in one panel like Cadence is saying.

He survived a long time in a fight with Gorgon he eventualy lost. But it isn't any of this Gorgon decking him in one panel. Shang Chi was getting hits on him.

Was their a part two to the fight? Gorgon was not even really trying to beat Shang Chi till he was ready.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

After Shang Chi gave all he had to give with technology amps and everything, he was OWNED! Even Shang Chi admits he stood no chance. So is there a second fight I missed?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 07:55 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. That's it.

Considering Gorgon's other fights, the mere act of hitting and dodging Gorgon is a feat.. Dropping him to one knee is beastly. That's more then Elektra could do, and even Logan was only able to do comparable damage after taking attacks that would've crippled anyone else.

Not to mention, the sword he's using took out Mikiboshi, the depowered form of Chaos King who was still powerful enough to kill Zeus.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 08:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by cdtm
Nope. That's it.

Considering Gorgon's other fights, the mere act of hitting and dodging Gorgon is a feat.. Dropping him to one knee is beastly. That's more then Elektra could do, and even Logan was only able to do comparable damage after taking attacks that would've crippled anyone else.

Not to mention, the sword he's using took out Mikiboshi, the depowered form of Chaos King who was still powerful enough to kill Zeus.

Yet Gorgon clearly beats Shang chi with a smile easy in one blitz. Which proves Chi was never in his league. At least Iron Fist stalemated Gorgon. Wolverine and Electra fair no better than Shang Chi either, unless you think Shang Chi is > Wolverine and Electra big grin

Also here is a Respect Thread of Street Fighter comics if anyone is interested. Bison is in there.

http://www.comicvine.com/ryu/4005-4...thread-1527928/

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 08:04 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Yet Gorgon clearly beats Shang chi with a smile easy in one blitz. Which proves Chi was never in his league. At least Iron Fist stalemated Gorgon. Wolverine and Electra fair no better than Shang Chi either, unless you think Shang Chi is > Wolverine and Electra big grin

Also here is a Respect Thread of Street Fighter comics if anyone is interested. Bison is in there.

http://www.comicvine.com/ryu/4005-4...thread-1527928/
I think you're missing that Shang chi had taken on (and dropped to one knee) the guy that has tooled wolverine and elektra

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 08:09 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Was their a part two to the fight? Gorgon was not even really trying to beat Shang Chi till he was ready.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

After Shang Chi gave all he had to give with technology amps and everything, he was OWNED! Even Shang Chi admits he stood no chance. So is there a second fight I missed?

Originally posted by cdtm
Nope. That's it.

That isn't it. There is more to the fight than what was posted. I think I am missing a couple of scans but what Cadence posted isn't the whole fight at all.

http://imgur.com/a/lRN8U

What you showed was the part 2.

If you actually look at part 1 Shang actually has a very strong showing against Gorgon. Although ultimately falling he was performing well.

Although by not posting the full fight you make it seem unfair on Shang.

What Cadence isn't showing is the fact that Shang landed many punches on Gorgon.

There wasn't a second fight. You just never pasted the full thing.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Sep 26th, 2014 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 08:13 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Not to have a go at you Cadence. Just stating that you never posted the full fight.

And that I think yours and our scans together complete the fight.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 08:19 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Not to have a go at you Cadence. Just stating that you never posted the full fight.

And that I think yours and our scans together complete the fight.

I understand. My intention though was not to show the whole fight, just the easy speed blitz at the end that Gorgon did to win. Also in the battle Shang chi knew he could not win before and during the fight with his talk of a honorable death for himself and all.

If he was not so easily defeated in the end, I would say Shang put up a good fight. But Gorgon held back clearly from what I seen, and when he wanted to end the fight, he ended it easy. Thats what i took away from it.

no probs bro, your make good points in argument, Im not going to get upset over it. smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 08:27 PM