KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Young Thor/Angela/ Invincible VS The X-MEN

Young Thor/Angela/ Invincible VS The X-MEN
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Young Thor/Angela/ Invincible VS The X-MEN

Young Thor

(please log in to view the image)

Invincible

Angela

VS

THE X-MEN

1)Archangel
2)Cable
3)Colossus
4)Havok
5)Ice-Man
6)Namor
7)Storm

1)CIS/PIS off for The X-Men'
2)CIS/PIS off for Team 1
3)CIS/PIS off for both

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Probably team Thor but Bobby is an issue.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:43 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Xmen

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Xmen

In all 3?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:37 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
In all 3?

Mainly 1 and 3 but they can take 2 as well. Imagine Storm with CIS off. Now what you've imagined her doing will actually happen.

Havok and his energy blasts has dropped Juggernaut, gave Hulk fits, and sent Gladiator flying. His output is top tier. Iceman would destroy. Everyone on that team can be affected by below 0 temperature. Everyone. Archangel throwing poison blades, Cable doing his telepathy thing...Colossus being a heavy brick. Namor being a heavy brick. Yes, they take the majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I don't know what can be done about Iceman, but other than that team 1 wins.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:06 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by carver9
Xmen

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:27 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I don't care about the outcome, but can nobody, REALLY, figure out what the God of Thunder could do to Iceman? Or does young Thor not have his weather powers either? They aren't linked to Mjolnir, after all.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Didn't young Thor you know make it rain fire at some point during the God Butcher story arc?

I would still say Young Thor would probably too much for most if any of the X-Men listed to put down.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:52 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Young Thor has pretty uber lightning stuff. Plus he's a little more unhinged when it comes to savagery compared to Avenger Thor.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:02 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Assuming this isn't God Cable, everyone's kinda ignoring the other two for team one as well. I think minus TP being an insta-win, they'd thin the field to about 3-on-3 in a hurry. Sure, Namor's a hoss, and Havok can bring some pain. But this is still the 3's match to lose.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Digi
I don't care about the outcome, but can nobody, REALLY, figure out what the God of Thunder could do to Iceman? Or does young Thor not have his weather powers either? They aren't linked to Mjolnir, after all.

He has weather powers, but can't Bobby come back from literally nothing? I don't really read x-men, but every thread I see involving Iceman everyone describes his as some kind of psionic being that inhabits ice forms or some crap. But again I don't know much about the post 90's X-Men.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:15 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Assuming this isn't God Cable, everyone's kinda ignoring the other two for team one as well. I think minus TP being an insta-win, they'd thin the field to about 3-on-3 in a hurry. Sure, Namor's a hoss, and Havok can bring some pain. But this is still the 3's match to lose.
I agree with this.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Other than Iceman, Unvinciblewith PIS/CIS off would speed blitz everyone faster than they can form a thought. like Omni Man did to the Gaurdians of the World. They even had a flash like character called the Red Blur, who move so fast that girlfriend had no clue he was saving people while talking to his gorlfriend, and she had no clue he was moving at all.

So Mark blitzes everyone, but again Iceman is a bit of a lame foe that only Psychics can really beat him.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:49 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Bobby froze hell though so I doubt young Thor could do much to stop him

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:54 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The Odinson has his Gaea linked abilities.

Young Thor could call down living lightning. I don't know what the mystical aspects of the attack will do to Drake.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:56 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
He has weather powers, but can't Bobby come back from literally nothing? I don't really read x-men, but every thread I see involving Iceman everyone describes his as some kind of psionic being that inhabits ice forms or some crap. But again I don't know much about the post 90's X-Men.

I'm pretty sure, say, dispersing most of him into space via a worldstorm would suffice for the purposes of this thread. Certainly it would count as a KO long enough to decide the fight by other means.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:11 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Ice clones
Plus could Thor so that before he's put down by archangels poison?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:17 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote