KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi & Ikaris vs Starbrand & Captain Universe

Sersi & Ikaris vs Starbrand & Captain Universe
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Sersi & Ikaris vs Starbrand & Captain Universe

Which team wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 12:36 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Captain Universe is too much. T2 takes it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 04:13 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Holy crap sorry about that, brother got hold of my phone.

On topic of the battle Team 2 wins. Sersi has been overpowered by Exodus when he was new to his powers.

So so sorry about my brother.

I will get a mod to remove my comments.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 16th, 2014 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:08 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Here is the scan I was referencing.

(please log in to view the image)

This was in Black Knight Exodus when Apocalypse had just accelerated Bennet Du Paris's mutation to Exodus.

(Newjak has since removed all the posts my brother made, apologies golem370)

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 16th, 2014 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:18 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Getting beaten by Exodus isn't exactly a low big grin

Having said that, T2 wins cause CU is the avatar of a universal force.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 08:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Getting beaten by Exodus isn't exactly a low big grin

Having said that, T2 wins cause CU is the avatar of a universal force.

Oh no what I meant in regards to that is Exodus was newly born. So he had no knowledge with his powers and he tooled her like a pro.

So Starbrand or Captain Universe wouldn't have any trouble if a new born Exodus didn't.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 08:05 PM
Smurph
------

That's discounting a LOT of Sersi's showings which put her above Exodus, if only by a tier.

Still, team 2 probably wins, but mostly cause I think Ikaris is a chump.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 10:17 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Team 2

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 11:53 PM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Oh no what I meant in regards to that is Exodus was newly born. So he had no knowledge with his powers and he tooled her like a pro.

So Starbrand or Captain Universe wouldn't have any trouble if a new born Exodus didn't.

Part of that might have been she just didn't expect him to be that powerful... Sersi later largely held her own against a much more experienced Exodus which probably says something.

But Captain Universe and Starbrand probably should take this, even though Starbrand isn't like the original and their on panel stuff isn't always that great.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 12:15 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by basilisk
Part of that might have been she just didn't expect him to be that powerful... Sersi later largely held her own against a much more experienced Exodus which probably says something.

But Captain Universe and Starbrand probably should take this, even though Starbrand isn't like the original and their on panel stuff isn't always that great.

Guess so, although Sersi did later on state in the following comic that Exodus had pushed her to her limits or something akin to that. But that's splitting hairs I guess.

Just for the topic here is the battle I am speaking of. From the respect thread I made for him.

"Exodus comes to blows with Sersi, continuing from the last fight.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_05a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_07a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_07b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_08b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_11a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_11b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_12a.jpg.html"

I do agree in team 2 winning.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 01:53 PM
golem370

Someone said she also one-hit Hercules

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 03:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Switch Ikaris out for Snowbird

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 04:18 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Next thread

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 04:22 PM