KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Make your own character

Make your own character
Started by: TedKordJRBOSS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedKordJRBOSS

Make your own character

Rules:
1. Your character can only be Thanos level or below.
2. You have to make a character bio with the categories below.
3. When you make your character you can choose two other character's below you and decide where you want to fight.
4. You have to have a detailed explanation as to why you would win.
5. No reality Manipulation allowed

my character:

Name: Elementalist
Birth name: Jack Stump
Ethnicity: Half American, Half British
Powers:

In city:
Super speed
FTL reflexes
Technopathy
Telepathy
Advanced hand to hand combat
flight
80 tonner strength
Radiation and energy absorbtion

In forest or sea:
Element control(Earth,water, wind and fire)
Telepathy
dendrokinesis
regenerative healing
empathy
1000 tonner strength
Knowledge of pressure points

Extent of power:
Speed: Wally west level
Technopathy: cyborg level
telepathy: Martian manhunter level
Element control: crystal level
Dendrokinesis: groot level
empathy: raven level

Character Bio:
Jack Stump's father was a Metahuman in the ninetheenth century named Pan. His purpose was to protect nature and the sea. He tried to stop pollution and global warming. He kept his work secret because he knew people would laugh at him if he was seen. Jack's Mum was a Metahuman named Victoria she was queen of England and she was known for the industrial revolution in the nineteenth century. She kept her power's secret to stop her people from knowing of her true purpose. After Victoria's husband Albert died Pan approached Victoria and asked her to help him to stop the pollution that the cars were causing to reach the forest. Victoria and Pan then started to go on many adventures together and they had so much fun that Victoria faked her death to go on the adventures full time. Victoria and Pan then had a child. Victoria and pan's next major mission was to stop the world from ending in the 70's due to nuclear weapons. During this mission Victoria and Pan died and then as Jack grew up he vowed to follow in his parents footsteps.

Standard gear:
5 Knock out potions
5 liquid Carbonadium potions
5 Strength augmentation potions
2 Adamantium Katana's

Extra info:
When The Elementalist is in the forest he can make a twenty foot tall giant made of wood. The giant is a 150 tonner. It can reform it self using any wood around. The Giant can control the elements and it can teleport any where on earth atThe Elementalist's command. The Elementalist has a Namor type personality and is not afraid to kill.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 11:15 AM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

I would like to fight the next three people in a forest but I would leave the forest if you negotiate with me

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 11:19 AM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

The character I want to make up is called Thanos.

I typed up his entire fictional bio here.

I will fight anyone, anywhere.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 11:37 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

I beat Thanos with my giant

NEXT!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 12:11 PM
DarkSaint85

Jack...Stump?

Lol.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 05:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

ARE YOU INSULTING JACK'S NAME WELL WHAT KIND OF NAME IS DARK SAINT

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 04:31 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Mine is a touch telepath. Anything you are touching becomes a weapon of his when he's around.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:38 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The idea came to me reading about the power and strength of a Quasar the character is named and was born in a Quasar he would be incredibly dense and standing 6foot11 and in earth's gravity would way hundreds of tons he would be all but indestructible. This character could fly through suns like we walk through air. This character on earth could move at great running speed maybe Mach 3 and fly at beyond light speed. His skin would imperious to almost every known attack. He would have a instinctual mind that could learn at a slow pace. He could effect and control electromagnetic energy like Magneto. Even though weighting hundreds of tons he would have great reflexes in the superhuman level. Because of his dense skin mental attacks would not work and instead of a solid heart his body is kept going by cycling cosmic energy through it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 12:35 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Hulk gets his hands on the Starbrand. The world of comics are never the same. THE END. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 03:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
The idea came to me reading about the power and strength of a Quasar the character is named and was born in a Quasar he would be incredibly dense and standing 6foot11 and in earth's gravity would way hundreds of tons he would be all but indestructible. This character could fly through suns like we walk through air. This character on earth could move at great running speed maybe Mach 3 and fly at beyond light speed. His skin would imperious to almost every known attack. He would have a instinctual mind that could learn at a slow pace. He could effect and control electromagnetic energy like Magneto. Even though weighting hundreds of tons he would have great reflexes in the superhuman level. Because of his dense skin mental attacks would not work and instead of a solid heart his body is kept going by cycling cosmic energy through it.

My character has energy and radiation absorbtion so he will absorb your cosmic energy and he has FTL reaction speeds so he can keep up with your character. Another way my character could beat you is by making his giant teleport you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 04:50 PM
TedKordJRBOSS

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Mine is a touch telepath. Anything you are touching becomes a weapon of his when he's around.
My character can make his giant attack you and nothing of his will become a weapon because he can use his wind manipulation to fly and shoot fire balls at you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 04:52 PM
golem370

My character also has energy the ability to absorb energy no to mention it his life for it would never run out. My character would destroy your dude evil face

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 05:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

I could still use the two other ways

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 06:42 PM
TedKordJRBOSS

and I could use my knock out potion

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 06:43 PM
TedKordJRBOSS

I can also use my sword to cut you eyes out(You said your skin is impervious to alot of attacks but not your eyes) or I can shoot tiny fireballs in your eyes

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 06:45 PM
golem370

I am not being a punk but in my description of him I say he flies can through suns like with no effects I would think my character could withstand extraordinary heat so fireball wouldn't do anything

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 07:36 PM
Neoprime

Re: Make your own character

Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Your character can only be Thanos level or below.
2. You have to make a character bio with the categories below.
3. When you make your character you can choose two other character's below you and decide where you want to fight.
4. You have to have a detailed explanation as to why you would win.
5. No reality Manipulation allowed

my character:

Name: Elementalist
Birth name: Jack Stump
Ethnicity: Half American, Half British
Powers:

In city:
Super speed
FTL reflexes
Technopathy
Telepathy
Advanced hand to hand combat
flight
80 tonner strength
Radiation and energy absorbtion

In forest or sea:
Element control(Earth,water, wind and fire)
Telepathy
dendrokinesis
regenerative healing
empathy
1000 tonner strength
Knowledge of pressure points

Extent of power:
Speed: Wally west level
Technopathy: cyborg level
telepathy: Martian manhunter level
Element control: crystal level
Dendrokinesis: groot level
empathy: raven level

Character Bio:
Jack Stump's father was a Metahuman in the ninetheenth century named Pan. His purpose was to protect nature and the sea. He tried to stop pollution and global warming. He kept his work secret because he knew people would laugh at him if he was seen. Jack's Mum was a Metahuman named Victoria she was queen of England and she was known for the industrial revolution in the nineteenth century. She kept her power's secret to stop her people from knowing of her true purpose. After Victoria's husband Albert died Pan approached Victoria and asked her to help him to stop the pollution that the cars were causing to reach the forest. Victoria and Pan then started to go on many adventures together and they had so much fun that Victoria faked her death to go on the adventures full time. Victoria and Pan then had a child. Victoria and pan's next major mission was to stop the world from ending in the 70's due to nuclear weapons. During this mission Victoria and Pan died and then as Jack grew up he vowed to follow in his parents footsteps.

Standard gear:
5 Knock out potions
5 liquid Carbonadium potions
5 Strength augmentation potions
2 Adamantium Katana's

Extra info:
When The Elementalist is in the forest he can make a twenty foot tall giant made of wood. The giant is a 150 tonner. It can reform it self using any wood around. The Giant can control the elements and it can teleport any where on earth atThe Elementalist's command. The Elementalist has a Namor type personality and is not afraid to kill.
If Thanos showed up in the Star Trek universe and destroyed the alpha quadrant(sp?) all by himself could he? I need to know so I can put in one my characters.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 08:01 PM
Neoprime is currently offline Click here to Send Neoprime a Private Message Find more posts by Neoprime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

My touch telepath can also touch things on his own and use them as weapons. As a matter of fact his touch is so grand that his hands are registered with the FBI as lethal weapons.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093409/

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 08:52 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

David long was the son of a diplomat who had been sent to the far east.
When only a small child a warrior faction in the area objected to David's fathers interference in his machinations to usurp power in all the neighboring countries.

The war lord puts a contract on David's father Jason and as he was leaving a diplomatic event with his wife and son the contract is fulfilled as a group of thugs pull their car over drag the Jason and Lorna long from the car and brutally murder them as their son watches from hiding (his father made him hide when the car was forced off the road.

The Thugs leave and David crawls from the car crying. At this point a monk who is also a Siddha discovers the boy and takes him under his wing. He teaches him several disciplines of martial arts and helps him master his Chi. he also teaches him the ways of Yogi and deep meditation. He realized very early in the boys teachings that he is a naturally adept. Through his Yogi and zen meditations David touches upon a dimensional plane of existence with immense power. He learns to slowly tap this and draw on it to perform supernatural effects. With this energy he can effect transdimensional travel. He can tap knowledge and see into the future or the past. he can become intangible or invisible at will (or cause this effect in others). he can even produce low level reality warping effects and control the forces of nature or influence the minds of others becoming a powerful psionic.

His mastery of the Chi also gives him immense strength and durability, healing, and force fields and energy blasts.

With the knowledge granted him by his meditations he learns who truly was behind his parents deaths and begins an all out war on any who seek to enforce their will over those weaker than themselves.

And so is born the hero Magus

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 10:47 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

My character's name is Opponent .he is a class 1 mutant who was raised to be non-violent by his parents who were exiled elite dragon guardians from the mystical city of K'un-L'un. He has unparalleled martial arts skills that his parents taught him (for discipline, wisdom, and self control), and he has the ability to spontaneously develop the powers appropriate to defeat any single opponent for the duration of the battle. he prefers to talk it out to fighting, but if forced to, he will do what is necessary to end the battle as quick as possible . as he finds the act of violence distasteful .

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:46 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote