KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Birds of Prey Vs Team Widow

The Birds of Prey Vs Team Widow
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Birds of Prey Vs Team Widow

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

No BOP fans?!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:00 AM
Flyattractor

Isn't Black Cat in the Spidey Strength Level class? Is there any one on the DC team got that kind of muscle?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:29 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Dove would be close to Black Cat.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:31 AM
StyleTime

Elektra wins the cover art fight.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:38 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Pfft.. maybe if you judge art by things like quality and artist's skill. To me the clear winner here is Huntress.

Also I just realized that Canary's "superhero suit" is basically just a stripper's costume.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:31 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

the **** is up with those first three pictures?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:37 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I'm familiar with all the dc girls, not so much with some of the Marvel ladies... would any of them withstand Canary's cry?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:50 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Pfft.. maybe if you judge art by things like quality and artist's skill. To me the clear winner here is Huntress.

laughing out loud
Originally posted by marwash22
I'm familiar with all the dc girls, not so much with some of the Marvel ladies... would any of them withstand Canary's cry?

Depends on how much power she puts into it, but her scream is certainly the biggest gun on the field.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 06:05 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Tzeentch
the **** is up with those first three pictures?

The Camel...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 06:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Mockingbird's still got the SSS/Infinity Formula in her right? The upgrade was pretty substantial.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 04:06 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by SamZED

Also I just realized that Canary's "superhero suit" is basically just a stripper's costume.

That was actually lampshaded in an issue of BOP a long time ago when Canary and Huntress feel super awkward standing in bright white hospital lights and everyone thought they were ladies of the night.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 06:27 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote