KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos W/Cosmic Cube Vs Extant

Thanos W/Cosmic Cube Vs Extant
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Thanos W/Cosmic Cube Vs Extant

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:01 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

With worlogog?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 09:00 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If so, Extant wins... Even with the incomplete Worlogog he had.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 09:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

If this if the Thanos from that Bendis arc he gets stomped.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 09:05 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Bendis arc wasn't really a CCU, so i don't that was the intention.

1970s CCU Thanos is the one we're using from what i can tell. And at that time, CCU was universal power max.

Extant w/ Worlogog wins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 09:35 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
If this if the Thanos from that Bendis arc he gets stomped.
Faithless. sick

Pretender.

Thanos wins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 10:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by operator616

1970s CCU Thanos is the one we're using from what i can tell. And at that time, CCU was universal power max.

Extant w/ Worlogog wins.

Wasn't the CC multi universal?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 10:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Golgo13
Wasn't the CC multi universal?

At the time when Thanos was using it and prior to that, everything about the cube was universal. It was even outright mentioned that its full potential, while in Thanos' possession, is universal and confirmed in handbooks.

Only later stories had it multi-universal and more.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 10:29 PM
Insane Titan

Extant w/ Worlogog wins.
I just took it as that Thanos as that's the pic he used.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 10:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

At the time when Thanos was using it and prior to that, everything about the cube was universal. It was even outright mentioned that its full potential, while in Thanos' possession, is universal and confirmed in handbooks.

Only later stories had it multi-universal and more.

Thanks. What if we use the CC that is multi universal in scale? Would it be more even?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:15 AM
operator616

Originally posted by Golgo13
Thanks. What if we use the CC that is multi universal in scale? Would it be more even?

Yes. There are several things that imply that Worlogog is more than just universal. Even a limited version of it was capable of universal feats like creating a reality (in Extant's case), and Hourman 1M freezing a big bang with an imperfect duplicate of the worlogog. Along with the implication that it has the power to reshape the whole multiverse.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:52 AM