KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs. Batman with twist

Pretty DcNu Batman vs. Gamora
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman wins 8 26.67%
Gamora wins 22 73.33%
Split 0 0%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gamora vs. Batman with twist
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

Gamora vs. Batman with twist

Pre DcNu Batman (post Crisis) is fighting with morals off (is willing to kill and maim) and equipped with a single adamantium-like katana sword, along with his standard equipment. The sword weighs 3lb but is as durable as primary adamantium and is as sharp as Wolverine's adamantium claws. He is fighting Gamora. Gamora gets no weapons and fights barehanded.
Standard battle distance and battlefield.
Who wins and why?

Bonus fight?
DcNu Batman against Gamora with the same stips as above but he has 2 swords instead of 1.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 11:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Still Gamora...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:02 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You really want Batman to win against the person he's losing to in another thread?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 12:03 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You really want Batman to win against the person he's losing to in another thread?

Exactly. Not sure what's so hard to understand about Gamora being too strong, and fast for a peak human? She'd do the same thing to Captain America. The sword/s only give her the opportunity to kick him in the belly, and dislodge them from his hands. She would then dice him up, if he happens to still be awake from the mule kick.

Last edited by Stoic on Dec 18th, 2014 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 01:25 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Batman Receives the Information from KMC.

Gamora: Female. Alien. Assasin. Meta. Enhanced Speed. Enhanced Strength. Instantaneous Healing. Class A H2H Combat Skills. Ruthless.

Gamora Receives Information from KMC.

Batman. Male. Terran. Hero. Flatscan. Class A H2H Combat Skills. Resourceful. Does Not Kill.

Gamora's gonna like that.

Nice Quick Easy Kill.

Bloodlust or No Bloodlust.

Batman isn't going to do anything Retarded like go on a 1 kilometer/2 kilometer walk to meet Gamora and start exchanging blows.

Gamora is gonna want to get this over and done with. Like: A.S.A.P.

She is going to put one leg in front of the other and walk right up to him and Kill Him.

Knowing Batman the resourceful flatscan doesn't kill will make her very confident about that.

Batmans going to watch her come at him.

And When She's In Range.

(Remember He Wears Lenses and Ear Defenders)

Flash Bang.

And Gamora's Lying Flat on Her Back with a Neck Full of Adamantium.

Gamora: *gurgle* y-y-you're not supposed to do that.

Batman: Oops, Sorry.

*Rooting Around In His Utitlity Belt For A Cryorang*

Oh This will make you feel better.

Batman Locates His Smartphone and teleports her head off.

Last edited by shiv on Dec 18th, 2014 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:13 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You put waaaaay too much effort into that for it to be as wrong as it is.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:16 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Translation of the Bat-fanboy argument: Batman can win as long as he acts massively OOC and Gamora just stands there and lets him attack.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 02:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by KingD19
You put waaaaay too much effort into that for it to be as wrong as it is.

I know right. An assassin that did thorough research on Gamora shot her in the back with a disruptor when she wasn't expecting it, and she got right back up. The gun was supposed to take all of the fight out of her. Gamora is just better than Batman, and it's not as if she won't see him reaching for items in his utility belt either. Batman gets away with a lot of crap in the comics, but their comics. h1a8 knows that he has no chance, which is why he's sending her in to fight without her standard gear.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What if I told you that Batman could lose a fight to Gamora and still be a great comic book character? What if I told you that losing to her doesn't detract or steal away from anything that makes him great.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:08 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Stoic
I know right. An assassin that did thorough research on Gamora shot her in the back with a disruptor when she wasn't expecting it, and she got right back up. The gun was supposed to take all of the fight out of her. Gamora is just better than Batman, and it's not as if she won't see him reaching for items in his utility belt either. Batman gets away with a lot of crap in the comics, but their comics. h1a8 knows that he has no chance, which is why he's sending her in to fight without her standard gear.

It is also why he only applied the bloodlust to Batman, what he doesn't seem to realize is that Gamora has no rule against killing, especially when the person is actively trying to kill her.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Gamora's head ends up as an ornament on the gates of WAYNE manor...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:11 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

How? She holds every single advantage.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Physical advantages are useless against THE GODDAMNED BATMAN!!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:14 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by pym-ftw

LoM is too busy playing with his Batman dolls, you'll have to forgive him.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:14 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

What an idiot.

Should have shot her in the neck.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:26 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master
LoM is too busy playing with his Batman dolls, you'll have to forgive him.

I dont own any dolls...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:31 AM
tkitna

Batman looks like a martini olive after Gamora jams the sword down his throat.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:35 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by tkitna
Batman looks like a martini olive after Gamora jams the sword down his throat.

They put black olives in Martini's?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by pym-ftw
by feats batman is faster and more skilled. But the adamantium sword advantage offset her advantages

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by h1a8
by feats batman is faster and more skilled. But the adamantium sword advantage offset her advantages

Agreed.

thumb up

On a serious note, Batman has better feats than she does...

Batman wins this...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:55 AM