KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther & Storm vs. Hawkman & Hawkgirl

Black Panther & Storm vs. Hawkman & Hawkgirl
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Black Panther & Storm vs. Hawkman & Hawkgirl

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 03:50 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Tough. Storm should solo

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Bp and storm

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 04:42 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, storm is a bad match up for the hawktwins....

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Why is she a bad matchup again?

Not going to flash freeze them (they fly in space), they can create their own wind funnels/tornados, have tanked lightening strikes and they have healing factors and a rather significant speed advantage.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Because they're that much closer to the lightning/hurricane winds/hail storms, I guess.

Am sure there are showings of them powering through storms, but with current Storm running around essentially bloodlusted, I don't fancy their chances.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Where is she bloodlusted? Doesn't say it here and if she is then the Hawks would be too and how well would you say her chances are to an axe strike at Mach speeds?

In amazing x-men or uncanny x-force she was no wear near bloodlust mode. Or you talking about her conversion in axis?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 05:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm talking about axis. Of course it could well be a short lived conversion.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 06:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

meh, i still see normal storm as a bad match up though evil storm is pretty uber. it's not just that she can blast them with wind, she can CONTROL it. and more importantly, air pressure. in theory at least, she should be able to keep them from even flying--at least with any real control. and i don't see why freezing wouldn't work. flying in space=/= being encased in ice. she has a lot of other options, aside from just lightning though i really can't see them just tanking her lightning strikes. i think her air control negates their speed--and storm isn't slow by any stretch anyway....imo it's an uphill climb for them. not impossible (it would really only take one solid shot to down storm) but i'd give her the majority here. grounded as he is, bp would be useless unless she can ground the hawks.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Conjure up numerous of tornadoes to keel them occupied and mix in some lightning and Flash freeze, the fight is done.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, i still see normal storm as a bad match up though evil storm is pretty uber. it's not just that she can blast them with wind, she can CONTROL it. and more importantly, air pressure. in theory at least, she should be able to keep them from even flying--at least with any real control. and i don't see why freezing wouldn't work. flying in space=/= being encased in ice. she has a lot of other options, aside from just lightning though i really can't see them just tanking her lightning strikes. i think her air control negates their speed--and storm isn't slow by any stretch anyway....imo it's an uphill climb for them. not impossible (it would really only take one solid shot to down storm) but i'd give her the majority here. grounded as he is, bp would be useless unless she can ground the hawks.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by leonidas

What has evil storm did that was uber again? All you mentioned they have done themselves or outright directly resisted. Also they have tanked lightening.

You have made a lot of assumptions of her powers when she has never done that. Show me when she has stopped speedsters with her "wind" control. Or instantly incase someone in ice that is as strong/durable as hawkman and stopped them. Or put anyone of significance with her lightening. If you can I'll gladly stand corrected

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:17 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
Conjure up numerous of tornadoes to keel them occupied and mix in some lightning and Flash freeze, the fight is done.

Show me her doing that in comics. Go on. Show me her doing all that In a fight.

If you guys want to go completly out of character then hawkman uses his hawk God powers and claw of Horus or how about all his thanagarin weapons such as the gun that literally shuts off her brain?

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:17 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
Show me her doing that in comics. Go on. Show me her doing all that In a fight.

If you guys want to go completly out of character then hawkman uses his hawk God powers and claw of Horus or how about all his thanagarin weapons such as the gun that literally shuts off her brain?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

And? Cyclones are nice, but again I asked show me doing all those things at once against an opponent. Even there she held back which is IN character which goes exactly with what I have been saying

I do enjoy the fact you people are assuming the Hawks just stand there and take everything. There are two speedsters here not one and have thousands years of experience...

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:24 PM
carver9

If that isn't enough, here she conjures ALL of the elemental forces at her command with a raise of her hand.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:32 PM
carver9

And? Cyclones are nice, but again I asked show me doing all those things at once against an opponent. Even there she held back which is IN character which goes exactly with what I have been saying

I do enjoy the fact you people are assuming the Hawks just stand there and take everything. There are two speedsters here not one and have thousands years of experience...

Wait a minute. In her current state, she is blood lusted.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:33 PM
-K-M-

If that isn't enough, here she conjures ALL of the elemental forces at her command with a raise of her hand.

And didn't use it to stop anyone erm they literally stood in one place

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 18th, 2014 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:37 PM
-K-M-

Wait a minute. In her current state, she is blood lusted.

And? What has this bloodlusted storm done? Now on the other hand the Hawks are constantly bloodlusted and have no objection cutting off an opponents arm off.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:40 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

What has evil storm did that was uber again? All you mentioned they have done themselves or outright directly resisted. Also they have tanked lightening.

You have made a lot of assumptions of her powers when she has never done that. Show me when she has stopped speedsters with her "wind" control. Or instantly incase someone in ice that is as strong/durable as hawkman and stopped them. Or put anyone of significance with her lightening. If you can I'll gladly stand corrected

storm, and all the xmen, have just finally cut loose. carver already showed the scan i would have shown.

doesn't matter. as i think about it though, not sure the air pressure change would ground them--it's the nth metal that lets them fly. she has shifted the air pressure in a building though and through differential caused it to explode. she has caused suffocation as well. flash freezing is easy for her--a quick, torrential storm followed immediately by far below zero temps. she's flash frozen sauron who is at least a 10 tonner. and she's done something similar to quicksilver (via blizzard, though the attack was interrupted by crystal), so yeah, she's dealt with speedsters in nearly this exact manner....

i still think the advantage is hers. they won't be able to maneouver well, they'd be hindered by ice and tornado winds while she is perfectly fine and then she can rain lightning down (she's taken out colossus with lightning, btw) on them. maybe they could take a bolt, but repeatedly? no chance imo.

this isn't me making up stuff, or 'assuming' anything--i'm not 2damnloud. i never even bothered mentioning some of her many exotic attacks. storm is a legit, extremely versatile beast. sounds like you're selling her a little short in this battle. [shrug]

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 09:40 PM