KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant Vs TRUE Brainiac

Tyrant Vs TRUE Brainiac
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Tyrant Vs TRUE Brainiac

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 08:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

We haven't seen the true Brainiac yet.

But he wins regardless.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 08:30 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tyrant.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:00 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

how exactly is Tyrant winning this when a portion of Brainiac's true self had enough power to nearly reshape the universe?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:23 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
how exactly is Tyrant winning this when a portion of Brainiac's true self had enough power to nearly reshape the universe?

Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Brainiac>>>>Tyrant.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Is it established if he's universal?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is it established if he's universal?

An aspect of Brainiac (Doomed) was universal. That was just a small aspect of True Brainiac who can bottle up dimensions/ time lines for fun.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:32 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Golgo13
An aspect of Brainiac (Doomed) was universal. That was just a small aspect of True Brainiac who can bottle up dimensions/ time lines for fun.

Where?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where?

Convergence event. Comes out soon.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:50 PM
operator616

Apart from confirming that he had the power to nearly reshape the whole universe in Doomed, a small portion of the aspect Brainiac (the one inside Lois) was also enough to let parasite read the minds of everyone in the whole universe in Superman #27.

http://i.imgur.com/E7iCBK4.jpg

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:57 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, if you were so sure brainac>>>tyrant, why make the thread.....? in tyrant's defense, he was an immensely powerful technomorph, but still, not enough of brainiac for me yet. first appearances tend to not pan out in many cases.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:10 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by leonidas
well, if you were so sure brainac>>>tyrant, why make the thread.....? in tyrant's defense, he was an immensely powerful technomorph, but still, not enough of brainiac for me yet. first appearances tend to not pan out in many cases.

Technically, it's his second appearance/arc, even while disregarding the villain's issue which featured him. Brainiac's first actual appearance was in the first arc of Action Comics (which chronologically takes place in the "5 years ago" period when super-heroes started to appear). And he turned out to be an aspect .....of an aspect ....of True Brainiac, lol.

Anyway, im quite sure that the next appearance of Brainiac is going to be impressive, considering he's the one responsible for the Convergence event; which might prove to be the biggest one in DC's history.

And all implications in Futures End (which presumably will introduce True Brainiac) has regarded him as the biggest threat by far.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that's fair enuff. i'd still just as soon wait to see before putting him in any vs matches....

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:27 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Technically, it's his second appearance/arc, even while disregarding the villain's issue which featured him. Brainiac's first actual appearance was in the first arc of Action Comics (which chronologically takes place in the "5 years ago" period when super-heroes started to appear). And he turned out to be an aspect .....of an aspect ....of True Brainiac, lol.

Anyway, im quite sure that the next appearance of Brainiac is going to be impressive, considering he's the one responsible for the Convergence event; which might prove to be the biggest one in DC's history.

And all implications in Futures End (which presumably will introduce True Brainiac) has regarded him as the biggest threat by far.

Did you read the last issue of Futures End? Didn't Father Time say something like, "I know what Brainiac is", so we might not have seen the true Brainiac. Or his final form.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:28 PM
operator616

Yeah. And it was already established in Futures End #19-20 (one of those) and in #25 that the previous Brainiac entity is not the true one.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:32 PM
Senor Cage

Yeah. And it was already established in Futures End #19-20 (one of those) and in #25 that the previous Brainiac entity is not the true one.

Don't forget Tellos will also be responsible for the event. Brainiac's son.

(please log in to view the image)

And it looks like EVERY single Brainiac is just a small aspect from the cover of issue 0. Even the Pre-Crisis one.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 11:04 PM
operator616

thumb up

Although N52 Brainiac (even the aspect form) is more impressive than any previous Brainiac, including pre-Crisis.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 11:24 PM
Senor Cage

thumb up

Although N52 Brainiac (even the aspect form) is more impressive than any previous Brainiac, including pre-Crisis.

Do you think TRUE Brainiac is more impressive than Brainiac 13?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 11:30 PM
operator616

Of course.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 11:32 PM