KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Black Bolt (h2h)

Namor vs Black Bolt (h2h)
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Namor vs Black Bolt (h2h)

Pure physical fight only

Who wins

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 11:39 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Going just off those stips, Namor.
Checking several bios, he's averagely a 1 tonner who can amp himself to class 60.
quote:
Black Bolt, like all Inhumans, is superhumanly strong. According to his bio, under normal circumstances, he is able to lift about 1 ton. However, he can augment his physical strength by channeling the necessary particle energy through his body. At his peak, he is listed at class 60.

Thats assuming using his energy manip is allowed for him to amp.
Otherwise he's going in with a huge power gap, this being purely physical.
Energy manip is also what he uses to create his Master Blow....

Even allowing for those two "cheats", i give Namor the win. Namor's taken shots from a weakened version of the In Betweener, the Hulk, Hercules...tanking BBs best shot is something he can do, and BB is then weakened for a time to boot.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 11:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

black bolt has beaten hulk in h2h. he's def a cl100 guy with a ridiculous record. bb rarely loses. he also has the classic if not used in a long while, master strike. this would be a brutal fight, but i think i'd actually take bolt here 6/10.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 12:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not disputing, but asking...beaten Hulk in a pure h2h fight like the OP describes?
BB may [i]fight class 100s, but that doesnt make him (or Wolverine, who does the same for example) one.
Doesnt mean his fighting outside his weight class should be overlooked but, without his main powers, he's not winning this.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He hasn't beaten Hulk in h2h but his master blow did stun him. It has been stated on numerous of occasions that BB doesn't stand a chance physically against the Hulk. Namor does well against him though,in the past, so i'm giving this to him. They've already fought and it was pretty even...

http://s401.photobucket.com/user/cl...ur402a.jpg.html
http://s401.photobucket.com/user/cl...ur402b.jpg.html
http://s401.photobucket.com/user/cl...ur402c.jpg.html
http://s401.photobucket.com/user/cl...ur402d.jpg.html
http://s401.photobucket.com/user/cl...ur402e.jpg.html

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cool...thanks for the scans.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 02:38 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he has flat out beaten/ko'd hulk but that was with his voice, true, but he has MORE than his own against hulk and their strengths have been stated as being very close. he likely has a durability edge on namor as well. speed is about even. it's a close fight but i'll take bolt still.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Without energy Black Bolt can't keep that up long enough to beat Namor I think.

He could fight him, but I can't imagine any scenarios where Black Bolt wins with nothing but his fists.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:31 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? hmm, methinks bolt is being a little underestimated. if i get time i'll post some stuff. smurph knows bolt really well too, so he might be someone whose opinion could be helpful and he might have some specific feats as well to support the idea that this is very close.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:38 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Namor would win on average.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:04 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
really? hmm, methinks bolt is being a little underestimated. if i get time i'll post some stuff. smurph knows bolt really well too, so he might be someone whose opinion could be helpful and he might have some specific feats as well to support the idea that this is very close.

I'm familiar with all of black bolt's fights stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:20 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I'll give the win to BB. He and Namor are both very physically close, but it seems to me that Boltagon is more skilled in h2h than namor.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:39 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm familiar with all of black bolt's fights stick out tongue

were that true you would not have picked namor. therefore you you are lying or you are a dolt. or maybe just norwegian.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:25 PM
Gecko4lif

Without masterblow namor 8/10
With masterblow BB 10/10

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:47 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Black Bolt withstood several hits from Thanos so Namor isn't dominating him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:00 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not seeing a BB win.
I see a lot of strong opinions, and thats fine, but i'll stick to mine, based on what i looked up.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:02 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by riv6672
Not seeing a BB win.
I see a lot of strong opinions, and thats fine, but i'll stick to mine, based on what i looked up.
didnt you once admit you flat out dislike BB?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:04 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

BB already one shotted Namor and stalemated him when Namor was severely pissed off and Black Bolt's stamina was written like crap. Even then he was about to master blow Namor out.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

If its just H2H, I would take Namor after a grueling fight.

Namor 6/10

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:45 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Insane Titan
didnt you once admit you flat out dislike BB?

I hate the guy.
I can still call a fight honestly, unlike 70% of the posters here. I wouldnt back one of my favorite characters, Cage, against BB, just because i prefer him.
The fact that i looked up BBs stats to make an informed choice instead of giving you a standard
quote:
Namor stomps

Should speak for itself. But probably wont.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:18 AM