KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Major Force Vs Namor

Major Force Vs Namor
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Major Force Vs Namor

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Major Force stomps (the first time I've ever used the term). He is physically able to go toe to toe with Superman, GL and Captain Atom. Adding in his energy/matter manip and his willingness to kill his opponent (and anyone unfortunate enough to be around) means a quick and painful death for Namor, imho.

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 03:03 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Major Force has never won a fight (to my knowledge) has he? Despite all his power, he's DC's version of Rhino.

Namor ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 03:23 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Kyle pretty much one shot beat him after the "Women in fridges" incident. And Guy Gardner in his Warrior mode (Considerably weaker then Superman and other heavy hitters) fought him on an even level, and was the one to kill him when Kyle refused.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 6th, 2015 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 03:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Major Force is shit tier.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 04:27 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Namor is such a hoser. He dies here.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 04:43 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Major Force has never won a fight (to my knowledge) has he? Despite all his power, he's DC's version of Rhino.

Namor ftw.

He has fought entire JLA at once. Beat the shit out of both Hal and Kyle on different occasions. He has plenty of feats.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 05:11 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by abhilegend
He has fought entire JLA at once. Beat the shit out of both Hal and Kyle on different occasions. He has plenty of feats.
Didn't he fight the JLA before Kyle stomped him?

I remember him being the big bad earlier on in his appearances, then he just starting sucking, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 05:40 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't he fight the JLA before Kyle stomped him?

I remember him being the big bad earlier on in his appearances, then he just starting sucking, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Nah, he fought JLA after that. When Guy killed him, he came back more powerful than before in Resurrection Man and took on entire JLA. He fought Hal in Battle of Bludhaven and was kicking his ass.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 05:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think his energy attacks would eventually put Namor down in addition to keeping Namor at bay. Also, if nothing else..come on, his name is Major Force. That is just an awesome name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 07:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nah, he fought JLA after that. When Guy killed him, he came back more powerful than before in Resurrection Man and took on entire JLA. He fought Hal in Battle of Bludhaven and was kicking his ass.
thumb up

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 07:35 PM
Genii96

Originally posted by Surtur
I think his energy attacks would eventually put Namor down in addition to keeping Namor at bay. Also, if nothing else..come on, his name is Major Force. That is just an awesome name.

Namor absorbs energy attacks though. I wondr if he gets his trident in this fight too

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 10:02 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

After the fight there will be more sushi in the refrigerator.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 12:00 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Genii96
Namor absorbs energy attacks though. I wondr if he gets his trident in this fight too
All you need to beat Namor is a microwave oven.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 01:15 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Lol haha,that's actually been tried before,didn't quite work out well for the guy who did it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:15 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought he only absorbed electrical attacks, you are saying he can absorb a broader spectrum of various energies?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Lol haha,that's actually been tried before,didn't quite work out well for the guy who did it.
Didn't know that. But I do know that a single Nimrod took down Namor using ambient energy with ease.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Surtur
I thought he only absorbed electrical attacks, you are saying he can absorb a broader spectrum of various energies?

You'd have to go old school...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:24 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So has Mongul. Much like Major Force, Mongul has a collection of feats that suggest he's a badass threat, like holding his own with Superman and Kyle at the same time.

But in the end, he's a big jobber who can't beat anyone.

Namor, he ranges from overrated to underrated depending on forum, but at least he's put together a respectible number of showings and wins over the years, against the likes of Hulk, Iron Man, Thing...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 05:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^ so phucking what?

Those jokes would get absolutely ruined by Kyle, Superman or the JLA.

You need to be a special kind of retarded to argue that feats dont matter because the villains dont ultimately win.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 06:09 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote