KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Molecule Man vs. Thanos w/HOTU

Molecule Man vs. Thanos w/HOTU
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Molecule Man vs. Thanos w/HOTU

What do you think?

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:28 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Isn't owen working for doom

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Pre Retcon MM? That dude fired off a blast capable of slagging several BILLION dimensions, gathered all the free energy in the multiverse to reinforce a force field he made to keep Beyonder out, was more powerful than all the multiversal powers combined, and was second only to Pre Retcon Beyonder in power.

Nothing Thanos did with the HotU was beyond Pre Retcon MM's power.

Pre Retcon MM ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

HOTU wins handily

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:31 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Pre Retcon MM? That dude fired off a blast capable of slagging several BILLION dimensions, gathered all the free energy in the multiverse to reinforce a force field he made to keep Beyonder out, was more powerful than all the multiversal powers combined, and was second only to Pre Retcon Beyonder in power.

Pre Retcon MM ftw.

thumb up

Owen wins...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:52 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Owen wins...

I just assumed it was Pre Retcon MM because any other version would get murderstomped.

A possible exception being Post Retcon MM Unleashed. He got into a TRANSMULTIVERSAL throwdown with Post Retcon Beyonder. He'd put up a good fight vs Thanos with the HotU.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:03 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He got into a TRANSMULTIVERSAL throwdown with Post Retcon Beyonder. He'd put up a good fight vs Thanos with the HotU.
He'd put up a good fight against a guy who owned LT casually? Um, no.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

For ****'s sake

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 06:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

At first I thought Thanos no problem,But Tim Brevoort says H.O.T.U is in no way a part of Marvel continuity!So my money is on Owen!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:45 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

What would it matter if it weren't canon? It's still Living Tribunal. That's like saying the Beyonders killing Living Tribunal wasn't 616.

But Tom Breevort isn't comics, and Starlin has written like 3 or 4 different scenes pointing back to Marvel: The End as an event that happened. If Breevort can't even control his writers before he let's shit fly on the shelves, then what good is his whining about it? He could have came down and changed everything that has pointed to The End before it came out, but all he's done is whine about it on the internet. If he's so inept at his job, then why should his word count?

Among other reasons why Breevort is retarded to listen to. At least Quesada actually did things. All Tom seems to do is say stupid things and give Bendis way too much exposure.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 03:07 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Swift I know what you are saying,just like I don`t like the fact that Tom Defalco is the one who retconned the Beyonder and Molecule Man as soon as Jim Shooter left.and I really don`t know who did it a second time,making him a mutant inhuman subjected to the terrigen mists?How the hell did M.M get his power now?They better explain all of this in the new Secret Wars!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 03:39 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Beyonder and MM needed to be retconned though. What Breevort is trying to do is erase an event based purely off the title of a book. He thinks all "The End" titles have to be non canon even if Starlin just used the name and not the "genre"

And funny you should bring up Inhuman Beyonder considering what I said about Bendis. Bendis thought it was a good idea for Beyonder to be an Inhuman.
Thus proving my point that Breevort is terrible for giving him work. I think that's the year Breevort took over too.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 03:47 AM
zom1967

I agree their needs to be a cosmic hierarchy in the universe.The Beyonder and Owen where like wild cards at first,but you knew they were going down eventually because they messed up the cosmic order.You knew they has to be retconned,every thought the Beyonder had had universal implications.Far worse is the D.C universe where myxy is practically god,but also a cosmic Idiot!I don`t know how the new Secret Wars is going ,but I hope the Beyonder and Owen are treated with respect and are very powerful beings,they deserve it!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 04:07 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre Retcon MM ftw.

This is a sacracstic joke yes? Then laughing laughing laughing

HOTU wins

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 04:10 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Bendis

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Beyonder and MM needed to be retconned though. What Breevort is trying to do is erase an event based purely off the title of a book. He thinks all "The End" titles have to be non canon even if Starlin just used the name and not the "genre"

And funny you should bring up Inhuman Beyonder considering what I said about Bendis. Bendis thought it was a good idea for Beyonder to be an Inhuman.
Thus proving my point that Breevort is terrible for giving him work. I think that's the year Breevort took over too.
Making the Beyonder an inhuman mutant exposed to the terrigon mists,is one of the worst ideas of all time.How did M.M get his powers now?He farted them through a wall at a nuclear power plant?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 04:18 AM
TheLordofMurder

@Time Immemorial...

zopzop is 100% correct as pertains to Classic Owen; Thanos with the HotU did absolutely nothing that Owen couldnt replicate...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 11:27 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Thanos.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:27 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Time Immemorial...

zopzop is 100% correct as pertains to Classic Owen; Thanos with the HotU did absolutely nothing that Owen couldnt replicate...

Oh so he could kill the LT and recreate the universe? laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:58 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Oh so he could kill the LT and recreate the universe? laughing

POST Retcon Beyonder's power, in Spiderman's hands, remade ALL creation. And Spiderman only had that power for a BILLIONTH of a SECOND.

MM Unleashed (aka post retcon MM) BEAT Post Retcon Beyonder in a one on one fight that was transmultiversal.

So yeah.......

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 02:23 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

POST Retcon Beyonder's power, in Spiderman's hands, remade ALL creation. And Spiderman only had that power for a BILLIONTH of a SECOND.

MM Unleashed (aka post retcon MM) BEAT Post Retcon Beyonder in a one on one fight that was transmultiversal.

So yeah.......

Thanos was equal to TOAA, so unless PR MM was equal to TOAA, HOTA has superiority.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 03:00 PM