KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam Vs Wonder Woman

Black Adam Vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Black Adam Vs Wonder Woman

Pre-Flashpoint style. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 07:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Good fight

I'll wait on my pick.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 07:51 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WW with moderate ease.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 07:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Could go either way

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 08:17 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre-flashpoint BA kills her. WW was good back then but not anywhere near Superman-level while BA was.

BA for a solid majority.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 10:07 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

WW could take it; pre Flashpoint, she was a lot more liable to use her lasso. What if she asked BA to say the Wizard's name?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 10:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Teth wins. This guy would also pwn Superman. He does not hold back.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 12:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Adam

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 03:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Black Adam wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 04:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I agree with IT that it could go either way, and DS is right in that WW could take it.
But the majority is right. BA will win.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 05:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WW with ease. There is no defense against the lasso and her skill.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 07:33 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Black Adam for the stomp, and rape.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 07:34 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Weak argument
Character A is stronger thus character A wins.

Strong argument
Character B is faster in combat and significantly more skilled.
Character B to Character A hit ratio would be at least 5 to 1.
Character A isn't more than 5 times stronger.
Character B can win at any time employing the lasso (which offsets any physical advantage).

In conclusion, WW can win by lasso alone. Outside of that, he speed and skill will get her far more hits on BA than BA gets on her. BA isn't that much stronger than her to offset this.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Teth wins. This guy would also pwn Superman. He does not hold back.

Strangely he didn't seem to own Superman when they fought.

Originally posted by h1a8
In conclusion, WW can win by lasso alone. Outside of that, he speed and skill will get her far more hits on BA than BA gets on her. BA isn't that much stronger than her to offset this.

You got it half right. In that the lasso is, alone, the only thing that would allow her to achieve victory here.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 09:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

she is as strong as he is, (or the difference is completely negligible) he has a small speed advantage (maybe), he's vicious, she's a trained warrior, has the lasso and her tiara if needed. seems like a pretty dead heat to me.... he may have the durability edge so i may go with him 5.5/10, but these would be brutal battles every time.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 12:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryptoniano
Zoom

Tough one. I don't see WW as capable to do what BA did in WW3. That's why I think he takes the majority.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 12:20 AM
Kryptoniano is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptoniano a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptoniano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
she is as strong as he is, (or the difference is completely negligible) he has a small speed advantage (maybe), he's vicious, she's a trained warrior, has the lasso and her tiara if needed. seems like a pretty dead heat to me.... he may have the durability edge so i may go with him 5.5/10, but these would be brutal battles every time.

LOL. I don't know about currently but pre-Flashpoint she was nowhere near him in any stat category. Especially not strength. I love the character of WW much more than I do BA but Adam is superior to her pre-flashpoint.

And LOL@quan for thinking that BA PWNS Superman himself. They're pretty evenly matched.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 12:46 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol is right. ask hercules (the dc version) who was stronger, him or wonder woman.... cap marvel has herc's strength and ba is the equal of marvel, exactly. ask hermes who is faster, him or diana--he'd tell you it's pretty damn close.... guess whose speed billy has....?

as i said, adam may have a durability edge, but if you think she's not close to him, or billy, wellllll....your proclamations of knowledge aside--you don't know jack about ww bunky. wink

ps--if you're gonna try telling me adam>billy, hold your breath and save the electrons cuz it's not something i'll entertain in the slightest, nor acknowledge at all.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 01:50 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Strangely he didn't seem to own Superman when they fought.

You got it half right. In that the lasso is, alone, the only thing that would allow her to achieve victory here.
He held back and showed Superman restraint. Magical weakness and the not holding back thing two huge advantages.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 02:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by leonidas
lol is right. ask hercules (the dc version) who was stronger, him or wonder woman.... cap marvel has herc's strength and ba is the equal of marvel, exactly. ask hermes who is faster, him or diana--he'd tell you it's pretty damn close.... guess whose speed billy has....?

as i said, adam may have a durability edge, but if you think she's not close to him, or billy, wellllll....your proclamations of knowledge aside--you don't know jack about ww bunky. wink

ps--if you're gonna try telling me adam>billy, hold your breath and save the electrons cuz it's not something i'll entertain in the slightest, nor acknowledge at all.
Ask Billy who he thinks is a harder battle between soloing the entire Justice League sans Superman with a broken arm or making a perfectly toasted toast. He'd probably say the toast because WW, MM, and Flash are beyond useless.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 02:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote