KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » O.K Galactus(fed on 4 planets,Phoenix,and adult Franklin Richards

O.K Galactus(fed on 4 planets,Phoenix,and adult Franklin Richards
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

O.K Galactus(fed on 4 planets,Phoenix,and adult Franklin Richards

Make it to wild space where the Beyonders portal is.They say We will send 3 to defeat you.Galactus laughs,he has the nullifier with him,Franklin and the Phoenix are helping him hide it.How many Beyonder`s can they kill?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:06 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Did Galactus eat Phoenix and Franklin? confused

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:11 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

no my friend,they are a team trying to defeat the Beyonders,

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Did Galactus eat Phoenix and Franklin? confused
But I can see your driping with sarcasm,thats O.K

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:17 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If the Beyonders are in abstract-busting mode, this team gets stomped. The UN would be their best option, imo, but even it certainly doesn't guarantee a win. Eson tanked a direct blast from a UN, after all. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 3rd, 2015 at 06:25 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Franklin or the PF with a Host could solo the Beyonders because they have <3 and according to Breevort that's "Beyonder kryptonite".

Galactus or PF without a Host die though.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 02:25 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Galan007

Eson tanked a direct blast from a UN, after all.

I'm not sure we can use that as reference good friend. As we know, the shooter wavered/faltered.
Imo, Hickman threw those statements in to tells us this wasn't the UN being fired properly.
Originally posted by zopzop

Franklin or the PF with a Host could solo the Beyonders

because they have <3 and according to Breevort that's "Beyonder kryptonite".

That's some dumb shit good friend. Hickman failed there.

I see he had no other option than to splatter PIS (unparalleled) to his arc in order to finish it.

He knew he had no way out after making the Beyonders kill the LT.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 05:27 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i don`t understand what Beyonder kryptonite is?do they have a weakness I don`t know about?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 05:43 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Mr Master
That's some dumb shit good friend. Hickman failed there.

I see he had no other option than to splatter PIS (unparalleled) to his arc in order to finish it.

He knew he had no way out after making the Beyonders kill the LT.

Yup. Franklin, the closest thing you can get to an omnipotent human in comics, is CLEARLY above the "multiversal Avengers" that took out two Beyonders yet he's AWOL when it comes to this incursion crap.

According to Breevort, he has the power to wipe out the Beyonders (I mean look at what herald level beings with <3 did to them) and according to his on panel history, he could just create a new universe to replace the current, messed up one.

So much fail on Hickman's part.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:00 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. Franklin, the closest thing you can get to an omnipotent human in comics, is CLEARLY above the "multiversal Avengers" that took out two Beyonders yet he's AWOL when it comes to this incursion crap.

According to Breevort, he has the power to wipe out the Beyonders (I mean look at what herald level beings with <3 did to them) and according to his on panel history, he could just create a new universe to replace the current, messed up one.

So much fail on Hickman's part.

He wasn't AWOL as such - he just straight out failed:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ Well, well, ... so the plot thickens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:14 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He wasn't AWOL as such - he just straight out failed:

(please log in to view the image)

Which is more fail on Hickman's part. Franklin has the raw power of an abstract PLUS he's human (we all know why this is important). Even if he failed at stopping the Incursions that doesn't explain why he didn't just go and wipe out the Beyonders. After, he could just create a new universe for the survivors. It's not like he hasn't created universes before.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Question: Is Franklin even alive, still? Reed's face before and after that panel is haunting...

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
I'm not sure we can use that as reference good friend. As we know, the shooter wavered/faltered.
Imo, Hickman threw those statements in to tells us this wasn't the UN being fired properly.
Afaik, the UN only fires one type of energy: nullification. That said, Eson definitely tanked said energy head-on in the first scan:
http://i.imgur.com/P0Hr4jd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CX4SkeL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qRqzSsO.jpg
If you know of a different type of energy the UN fires when its user is actively trying to destroy something, I'm all ears.

Alt. Reed failed in the sense that he didn't remain focused, and allowed the UN to destroy him.

Question: Is Franklin even alive, still? Reed's face before and after that panel is haunting...
From Avengers #37:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

So yeah, Franklin is still alive. He's just sad because he thinks his failure disappointed Reed.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Galan007

If you know of a different type of energy the UN fires when its user is actively trying to destroy something, I'm all ears.

Well, there's the type that erases space-time and everything in-between on a cosmic scale. (would include Celestials)

Imo, whatever Eson was hit with, was not packing Eternity/Infinity erasing power. Unless the UN has been drastically de-powered.

So, all I was trying to say is, ... stating 'Eson tanked the UN,' without adding the circumstances, can confuse.

Again, unless Hickman's retconned the UN's mighty status. The way Hickman's been rearranging things, I wouldn't be surprised.

If that's the case, you're probably completely correct.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:44 PM
zom1967

Yeah,the last i heard the ultimate nullifire could reset the entire multiverse.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 08:34 PM
DarkSaint85

Spiderman and Thing took it pretty well..

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 08:53 PM
zom1967

Look I only want to talk comics!

Spiderman and Thing took it pretty well..
If you are trying too be a smart ass,don`t post on my threads.I for one am trying too be serious!

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:18 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zom1967
Make it to wild space where the Beyonders portal is.They say We will send 3 to defeat you.Galactus laughs,he has the nullifier with him,Franklin and the Phoenix are helping him hide it.How many Beyonder`s can they kill?

I hate your thread titles btw

Wolverine solos

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

what does that mean?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I hate your thread titles btw

Wolverine solos
if you hate my thread titles,I did not force you to post here.Good bye

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:50 PM
zom1967

Does your hatred of me run that deep?I am someone that likes to post on comic vs boards,I have no problem with anyone.The fact that you through personal insultes at me tells me you are a small person!

Old Post May 4th, 2015 02:22 AM