KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman Vs WS Authority

Cyborg Superman Vs WS Authority
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Cyborg Superman Vs WS Authority

No prep. No BFR. No basic knowledge.
Battle takes place on the Carrier, in the Bleed.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 12:39 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hmm...wonder if he can hack Angie. Based on his feats, I won't want to bet against him....or worse, the Carrier.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 12:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wondered the same things...

Old Post May 5th, 2015 12:43 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I have every issue/book of the WS Authority. I think I know them pretty well.... imo. The issue is that The Authority group haven't taken on super powerful beings with proper feats like Cyborg Superman. Q and The Doctor will mess him up though. Angie will get hacked because she doesn't have the feats like Cyborg does, and the carrier will be too if Q and The Doctor doesn't mess him up. Hank will also hack Midnighter, and prob will turn him against his team mates again or turn off his battle computer/mess with his enhancements

Hank is also far greater and powerful than Bendix.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 5th, 2015 at 10:13 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

My boy Nuul is back. Liking this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks, Nuul. I hoped this'd be a good fight.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:08 PM
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
My boy Nuul is back. Liking this.

Sup my man

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:15 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Apollo and Jack wouldn't do much either to Cyborg

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:17 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks, Nuul. I hoped this'd be a good fight.

No problem

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:17 PM
Squirrel Fart

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 5th, 2015 at 10:28 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:23 PM
Squirrel Fart

Hank controlling part of the wall.

(please log in to view the image)

Riv, is this pre Cyborg DCnU or DCnU version. Which version is in the op?

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 5th, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2015 10:54 PM
riv6672

Not familiar with the DCnu version. Pre seems to have been plenty powerful, though. Lets say Pre.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:58 AM
Squirrel Fart

Then he could win if he takes out Q and The Doctor first or else those two will win. The rest of the Authority members are non factors

Old Post May 6th, 2015 07:32 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by The Nuul
Then he could win if he takes out Q and The Doctor first or else those two will win. The rest of the Authority members are non factors

Well, sure. But this is essentially saying "He wins, if he can take out the characters who can definitely beat him." I don't disagree with you, but this seems like an odd way to phrase a loss for Cyborg Supes.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Digi
Well, sure. But this is essentially saying "He wins, if he can take out the characters who can definitely beat him." I don't disagree with you, but this seems like an odd way to phrase a loss for Cyborg Supes.

I've already said earlier that Q and The Doctor will take him out, I'm just saying he may have a small chance of beating them if he speed blitz them, maybe

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 6th, 2015 at 09:10 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:07 PM
riv6672

I tried to even to even things out by eliminating basic knowledge...

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:28 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by The Nuul
I've already said earlier that Q and The Doctor will take him out, I'm just saying he may have a small chance of beating them if he speed blitz them, maybe

Fair enough. But in a forum setting there's no chance of this at all. We'd have to assume he speedblitzes the exact two people he needs to, while those with enough speed to intercept the blitz (Apollo, probably Angie and Swift) do nothing. At that point, Doc's got shields up, has scanned Cyborg, and has head-mailed the specs to everyone on the team or just turned him into cupcakes, and the fight's over. Doc and Jenny are vulnerable to speedblitzing when they're in solo matches, or when someone else (say, Flash) is faster than everyone on the battlefield. But not here.

So he only has a chance if we cherry pick the perfect scenario to make it plausible, while ignoring equally plausible counters from others.

Also, the Carrier is a sentient universe. I'd buy him hacking Angie and maybe MNer, but I'm dubious on the Carrier. Not that it matters for the purposes of the fight, but that's my take on his hacking.

Last edited by Digi on May 6th, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You put the Carrier above the Source Wall? Just curious.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:29 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Not above. But it's not tech, strictly speaking. Cyborg could take over the entirety of the systems, and the sentient big bang at the heart of it could just refuse to power it, or destroy it. The core of what it is isn't compatible with technopathy. It allows Angie to control it, for example, but it's because Angie talks to it, empathizes with it like she might with a young child to win its trust. It's not something she can brute force her way into. So I'm dubious it would work.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:35 PM
Squirrel Fart

Oh I agree with you Digi, you know The Authority better than I do, yeah I was a tad cherry picking for Cyborg Supes

He gets turns into LoB

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 7th, 2015 12:56 AM