KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strongest person a COMPETENT Martian Manhunter could beat?

Strongest person a COMPETENT Martian Manhunter could beat?
Started by: sadwqecqw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sadwqecqw
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strongest person a COMPETENT Martian Manhunter could beat?

Given his power set, who's the strongest person J'onn could beat if he was written to be competent? No jobbing Martian, and if he was blood lusted?

Old Post May 8th, 2015 06:26 PM
sadwqecqw is currently offline Click here to Send sadwqecqw a Private Message Find more posts by sadwqecqw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Superman

Old Post May 8th, 2015 06:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

/thread.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 07:02 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Oxymoronic thread ever

Old Post May 8th, 2015 07:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol but yeah, superman or cap marvel. maybe hulk?

Old Post May 8th, 2015 07:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fernus the burning is what a competent J'onn looks like. There's not much he did that MM couldn't do with his natural power set.

Only other thing that comes close is All Access MM disguising himself as Cap to sucker punch Thor, using his tp to mind screw in JLA Avengers, and most of Ostranders MM series.

So basically, you need a top herald like Surfer or Strange, or some other more powerful "jack of all trades" to really fight him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 07:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

the manhunter, if written properly can beat anyone Superman can and possibly more

Old Post May 8th, 2015 07:36 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

MM would beat any high herals such as silver surfer, thor, etc., it would require a trans with a powerset that is similar to his but outrightly more powerful.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:09 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, anything MM could do, Surfer could do better.

Except for psychic attacks, but even on that he has feats good enough to make him work at it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It depends with this question. Is the others fighting to the best of their abilities?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
MM would beat any high herals such as silver surfer, thor, etc., it would require a trans with a powerset that is similar to his but outrightly more powerful.

Nope on beating Silver Surfer. Of course a competent J'onn beats Thor, since competent people remember they have high levels of super speed, it's a weird thing they do..remembering to use the powers they actually possess.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Surtur
Nope on beating Silver Surfer. Of course a competent J'onn beats Thor, since competent people remember they have high levels of super speed, it's a weird thing they do..remembering to use the powers they actually possess.

Exactly how does he beat thor

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Silver Surfer, Hulk, Thor maybe Thanos.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 8th, 2015 09:17 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Fernus would give Thanos a run for his money if not outright beat him.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 8th, 2015 10:07 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Silver Surfer, Hulk, Thor maybe Thanos.

Why all Marvel characters?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 8th, 2015 10:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Exactly how does he beat thor

By filling up his lungs.

Or just going T-1000 through the eye while invisible.

Old Post May 8th, 2015 10:37 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Loll no, nice try though

Old Post May 8th, 2015 10:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oxymoronic thread ever

Old Post May 8th, 2015 11:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote