KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken

Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken

who would win?

Old Post May 9th, 2015 03:36 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Can we just get rid of this guy?

Old Post May 9th, 2015 03:40 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver's mom wins

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:38 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tar-Antado
Secret Dunadain King

Zeus solos while Herc has sex with the Kraken.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:44 AM
Tar-Antado is currently offline Click here to Send Tar-Antado a Private Message Find more posts by Tar-Antado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I just want to talk comics,if you don`t stay off my threads punk!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Just who do you think you are,where you born with a silver spoon in your mouth.I worked for everything I have,I bet you haven`t worked a day in your life.Spoiled boy!

Old Post May 9th, 2015 08:08 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

only if carver and h1 can go to.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 08:22 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Even you have a problem with me,why cause I don`t hold back and state my opinion,what are you all liittle clicks around here!

Old Post May 9th, 2015 08:26 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by zom1967
Even you have a problem with me,why cause I don`t hold back and state my opinion,what are you all liittle clicks around here!
yeah of all people I have a problem with you "not holding back" with what you say laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2015 08:53 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Just who do you think you are,where you born with a silver spoon in your mouth.I worked for everything I have,I bet you haven`t worked a day in your life.Spoiled boy!

Stop drop shut em down open up shop

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:00 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I really don`t care about what you think about me,but I know my comics very well.Perhaps the small minds here (and I don`t mean the people that have been very kind to me).But the rest of you can kiss my ass!

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:35 PM
iceman24567

I really don`t care about what you think about me,but I know my comics very well.Perhaps the small minds here (and I don`t mean the people that have been very kind to me).But the rest of you can kiss my ass!

This is a Vs forums nobody cares about the dumbass questions you ask or how many comics books you claim to have.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:44 PM
zom1967

oh I have them my friend,that`s why I get personal insultes.Are you really worried about all the comics I have.You are a very petty being!

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:04 PM
zom1967

And I just wanted to post about the battle I posted,none of this personal jealousy.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:07 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Stop being jealous Icequeen.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

**** you Brandon

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:21 PM
zom1967

Thanks Branlor!

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Stop being jealous Icequeen.
We had wars in the beginning then came to an understanding,even if we have arguments.It`s only about the comics and nothing personal!Thank you it made me think this is a good guy!

Old Post May 9th, 2015 07:03 PM
iceman24567

We had wars in the beginning then came to an understanding,even if we have arguments.It`s only about the comics and nothing personal!Thank you it made me think this is a good guy!
LOL go find some RL friends

Old Post May 9th, 2015 07:07 PM
zom1967

Oh and to everyone saying you don`t post enough battles here,this is surly a battle.But all most people want to do is bust on me,so a lot of you are hypocrites.I.M.O team one wins,even though team two has Zeus.They have enough magic and muscle to win a very hard fought battle.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 07:16 PM
Mindset

**** you Brandon
That's Golgo.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 9th, 2015 07:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

But all most people want to do is bust on me
I bet you'd love that, you sick phuck.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 9th, 2015 07:20 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote