KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova Prime vs Hyperion (Supreme)

Nova Prime vs Hyperion (Supreme)
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Nova Prime vs Hyperion (Supreme)

Nova Prime

VS

Hyperion

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:44 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hyperion would take him much the same way gladiator did. wouldn't be easy, and nova could take a couple, but too much physical power for rich to deal with.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Its a shame Thanos crushed him one handed. At least, Namor was able to land a few licks and make him bleed.

Its tough to guage Hypes weight class.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:27 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Its a shame Thanos crushed him one handed. At least, Namor was able to land a few licks and make him bleed.

Its tough to guage Hypes weight class.
Not sure the Namor one is the best thing to compare it to. Him making Thanos bleed is like his highest striking feat in decades. Even then it took shattering his hand to do it.

Though didn't Supreme Hype stalemate the Squadron Supreme Hype when both had their power cut in half? Though it was a short fight it pretty much says he is about there.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
hyperion would take him much the same way gladiator did. wouldn't be easy, and nova could take a couple, but too much physical power for rich to deal with.

When did Gladiator defeat Nova Prime?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 05:05 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
When did Gladiator defeat Nova Prime?

He defeated a guy who wasn't Dick Rider, but was still Nova Prime *shrug*

Old Post May 20th, 2015 05:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

glads beat rich at the start of v2 or 3, i forget. a decent fight, but glads was the more powerful of the 2. i showed a little in the bz i had but i think most of it is in the respect thread somewhere....

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

glads beat rich at the start of v2 or 3, i forget. a decent fight, but glads was the more powerful of the 2. i showed a little in the bz i had but i think most of it is in the respect thread somewhere....

Yeah, post it if you can. I'd expecially like to know if he was sharing the Nova Force.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on May 20th, 2015 at 07:21 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:13 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, post it if you can. I'd expecially like to know if he was sharing the Nova Force.

Got it, it was war of Kings, and Nova was sharing the Nova Force with others.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:24 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

That Rich(v2) had an upgrade, but was far from NP levels.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:33 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
That Rich(v2) had an upgrade, but was far from NP levels.

you think? hmm... not so sure tbh. that version had some crazy absorption feats and was certainly on par physically. the only thing really lacking was the worldmind driection. in fact, you could say the v2 rich looked better against glads than nova prime did against xenith, who appeared to be smacking rich around until he mucked with her psionically.....

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:41 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

you think? hmm... not so sure tbh. that version had some crazy absorption feats and was certainly on par physically. the only thing really lacking was the worldmind driection. in fact, you could say the v2 rich looked better against glads than nova prime did against xenith, who appeared to be smacking rich around until he mucked with her psionically.....

I have a different account of the Xenith fight. stick out tongue

I thougt the best thing about that Gladz fight was his combat speed.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on May 20th, 2015 at 07:45 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:43 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you would.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:44 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

you would.

I'm gonna sick dmills on you. btw where is that old fart?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:46 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

haven't seen him around in a while. btw, did your boy proud. nova helped me win that tournament. big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:51 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

haven't seen him around in a while. btw, did your boy proud. nova helped me win that tournament. big grin

thumb down

Shoulda had a clean sweep. Canucks I tell ya!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:58 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not my fault i didn't win over EVERY judge. stupid judges.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:02 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

not my fault i didn't win over EVERY judge. stupid judges.

Iknowrite?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:05 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a different account of the Xenith fight. stick out tongue

I thougt the best thing about that Gladz fight was his combat speed.

You and me both.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:06 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

You and me both.

Iknowrite?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:07 PM