KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Interloper vs Despero

Interloper vs Despero
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Interloper vs Despero

I thought this might be a good fight.

Interloper- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/interloperdef.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:11 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I thought this might be a good fight.

Interloper- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/interloperdef.htm

I think that Despero would beat the crap out of him. Little off topic here; but I was thinking that Zeiram from the Iria anime would be a good match for Despero. But yeah Despero probably beats up on Interloper.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no doubt. interloper has a nice range of powers, like most eternals do, but he's not at all in despero's class, who seems to be getting a little underrated in the last few threads. he's a legit monster, almost only ever taken down by high level teams working together.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by leonidas
no doubt. interloper has a nice range of powers, like most eternals do, but he's not at all in despero's class, who seems to be getting a little underrated in the last few threads. he's a legit monster, almost only ever taken down by high level teams working together.

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:55 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interloper is vastly underrated in this thread. And 8', 1000 lbs. with the cloak of fear said he is a monster as well.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:33 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Vastly underrated when compared to Despero, that's all. He's a beast, sure, but vastly out of his depth here.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Vastly underrated when compared to Despero, that's all. He's a beast, sure, but vastly out of his depth here.

Yeah, I disagree. Guys that powerful have a chance against each other. Look at Interlopers opponent, the Dragon of the Moon. You think Despero walks all over the DOTM?

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:41 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Considering how susceptible DOTM is to mental attacks...and considering Despero has managed to mind control WW (who is meant to be immune to TP), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman together - he's got a pretty chance.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering how susceptible DOTM is to mental attacks...and considering Despero has managed to mind control WW (who is meant to be immune to TP), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman together - he's got a pretty chance.

Then obviously, WW is not immune to mental attacks. I don't see Despero defeating the Dragon of the Moon outside of magic, so I don't think he is levels above Interloper. I also think Interloper has far more experience. Not saying he will win, though.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Then obviously, WW is not immune to mental attacks. I don't see Despero defeating the Dragon of the Moon outside of magic, so I don't think he is levels above Interloper. I also think Interloper has far more experience. Not saying he will win, though.

Manslaughter drove Moondragon with DOTM off pretty handily.....which Despero can well replicate.

Ultron ripped her heart out, when she was one with the Dragon. No magic was used.

Despero is pretty knowledgeable about the mystic arts as well - Flames of Py'tar, for example.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and ww has been both susceptible and immune to tp--depends on which era you're looking at.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Manslaughter, the guy who was given powers by the Interloper and augmented further by Interloper turning to an energy form and focusing through Manslaughter?

Ultron, who was the all powerful Phalanx version who was so powerful, the High Evolutionary was scared to death of him and hid in the center of a star?

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Manslaughter, the guy who was given powers by the Interloper and augmented further by Interloper turning to an energy form and focusing through Manslaughter?

Ultron, who was the all powerful Phalanx version who was so powerful, the High Evolutionary was scared to death of him and hid in the center of a star?

The point being - no mysticism was needed.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:42 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

The point being - no mysticism was needed.

And my point is who the hell needs mysticism when the attack is from above tier sources? Your reporting wasn't exactly transparent.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:44 PM