Just thought this would be an interesting scenario.
1. Wolverine bloodlusted, morals off for both.
2. For the purposes of this battle, no adamantium skeleton.
3. Healing factor for both, but only heals minor wounds.
4. Takes place in a crowded NYC, rush hour.
5. Dead Spiderman at Kraven's feet for all to see.
6. Standard equipment for Kraven. Claws are adam. for Wolverine.
7. Both have had a week of experience with the rings.
8. No prep on either side.
9. Both start at full strength.
Kraven sees a bloodlusted Wolverine with a red lantern ring coming toward him with intent to kill and absolutely craps his pants with fear - but he gets so scared his yellow ring is actually able to feed off his own fear transforming him into a being on the level of Injustice Superman, who then starts to pound Wolverine into the ground.
Wolverine is angered by being beaten by such a ridiculous plot device. In fact he becomes more enraged than he has ever been before, powering up his own rage fueled ring - now he rises angrier, more bloodlusted and more powerful than ever, ready to kill Kraven...
But when Kraven sees this he knows even greater fear - more fear than he has ever known in his life... and the yellow ring starts to glow with even more power than before...