KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can Blue Marvel beat?

Who can Blue Marvel beat?
Started by: Horus1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horus1
Pantheon Caretaker

Who can Blue Marvel beat?

Seriously, I'd really like to know. I see him in forum fights all the time, and I see the same thing no matter what site I'm on. "He doesn't have enough showing," "He has the potential," "His powers were never shown to do that." I mean his creator made him to be a peer to the likes of Thor, Hulk and Sentry, but he doesn't seem able to compete. To add insult to injury he's an actual genius that also happens to be a brick. So why can't he seem to ever win in a forum battle if the character is above street level?

*Not a fan boy of Blue Marvel, but he seems to be a decent character. Just curious as to why he can never pull a win.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:34 PM
Horus1 is currently offline Click here to Send Horus1 a Private Message Find more posts by Horus1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Not a VS thread

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:35 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Anti-Man
Pagan
King Hyperion
Ultimo
Shuma Gorath's fingernail

That's about it

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horus1
Pantheon Caretaker

That's just sad. One them being a character specifically created to oppose him. SMH. Oh well, that answers that.

*So, Iceman if it's not a vs fight, even though fighting is the premise of the thread, where should I have placed this? I concede to your ever present wisdom in all things KMC, since most of my posts end up with some error in your eyes. I'd really like to know, not attacking you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:52 PM
Horus1 is currently offline Click here to Send Horus1 a Private Message Find more posts by Horus1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Horus1
That's just sad. One them being a character specifically created to oppose him. SMH. Oh well, that answers that.

*So, Iceman if it's not a vs fight, even though fighting is the premise of the thread, where should I have placed this? I concede to your ever present wisdom in all things KMC, since most of my posts end up with some error in your eyes. I'd really like to know, not attacking you.
So basically you are calling me a piece of shit but saying no offence at the end smile

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by iceman24567
So basically you are calling me a piece of shit but saying no offence at the end smile

You ARE a piece of shit, though.

No offence.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

No offence.
I rather be a pile of shit tbh

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:56 PM
Horus1
Pantheon Caretaker

laughing

Not at all, I was just asking where I should place this, without this devolving to a back and forth where no one gets anywhere derailing a thread that had it answer made in the first few posts. I stated that you seem to think that most of my post here are in error, and actually complemented you in all of your knowledge here in KMC. In no way did I insult you. Sorry if the implication came across that way, but it was not intended.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:58 PM
golem370

Nice a Pagan reference

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 04:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Anti-Man
Pagan
King Hyperion
Ultimo
Shuma Gorath's fingernail

That's about it

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 04:09 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Who can Blue Marvel beat?

Originally posted by Horus1
*Not a fan boy of Blue Marvel, but he seems to be a decent character. Just curious as to why he can never pull a win.

Where did you get that idea? 99% of these threads are never unanimous. They usually drop off page 1 when people get tired of arguing their side.
BM has been well represented MANY times in many threads.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 10:27 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I rather be a pile of shit tbh

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:06 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

No offence.

Y is your sig an upside down version of brans?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:10 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It's to impress you.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

EbonyPietist is Australian. We're the ones upside down to him

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Reflassshh
It's to impress you.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
EbonyPietist is Australian. We're the ones upside down to him

Oh ok i thought it meant he was a bottom. Glad u cleared that up

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Are you impyling that Hulk, Thor and Sentry are equals?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:31 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm sure he could beat any of his peers under the right circumstances.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 11:47 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm sure he could beat any of his peers under the right circumstances.
agreed, but Thor, Hulk & Sentry as his best (non void) aren't his peers.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:48 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y is your sig an upside down version of brans?

Yeah it's kind of weird

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 12:49 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote