KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namora vs Zarda(Power Princess)

Namora vs Zarda(Power Princess)
Started by: Mike82

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mike82

Namora vs Zarda(Power Princess)

Zarda came to our reality and talked smack about Namora. Specifically, she said that Namora's relationship with her cousin is gross, and incest is wrong. Namora is pissed!

So, they fight. Who wins?

Zarda beat the crap out of Ultimate Hulk. I don't know too much about that version of the Hulk, but this has to put Zarda way above 100 tons.

Oh, and there's plenty of water around. I think Namora's going to need it.

Here's Zarda owning Ultimate Hulk and buying him some pants:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 06:04 AM
Mike82 is currently offline Click here to Send Mike82 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mike82
Zarda came to our reality and talked smack about Namora. Specifically, she said that Namora's relationship with her cousin is gross, and incest is wrong. Namora is pissed!

So, they fight. Who wins?

Zarda beat the crap out of Ultimate Hulk. I don't know too much about that version of the Hulk, but this has to put Zarda way above 100 tons.

Oh, and there's plenty of water around. I think Namora's going to need it.

Here's Zarda owning Ultimate Hulk and buying him some pants:

(please log in to view the image)

Oh yeah, and he hits it a bit later.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 10:19 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike82

Originally posted by Stoic
Oh yeah, and he hits it a bit later.

Yeah, I can't say I read Ultimate Comics all that much, but this was a good one. Very funny. Hulk want pancakes!

Who do you think wins?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 10:28 AM
Mike82 is currently offline Click here to Send Mike82 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike82

Thoughts on who wins this?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 03:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ew she banged Hulk? Tell me he turned back into Banner first.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 03:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike82

Originally posted by Surtur
Ew she banged Hulk? Tell me he turned back into Banner first.

Yes. It was a way for Hulk to show his appreciation for her after she bought him some pancakes.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 03:38 PM
Mike82

Based off her ability to defeat ult. hulk rather easily and her high level combat skills, I think Zarda would come off with the win here. She was strong enough to punch Hulk through a window. It only took 3 punches and stabbing his arm with her weapon,

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 05:15 PM