KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PITT vs Grey Hulk

PITT vs Grey Hulk
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

PITT vs Grey Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Fight takes place in a city.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 04:55 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Pitt kills him. Pitt's battle against Merged Hulk was an extremely low showing for Pitt. Pitt should have destroyed him. The entire crossover went against his entire history. For example; Lava wouldn't effect Pitt in the least, nor would many of the other things that apparently hurt him during that terribly written crossover.

Then again, the Hulk is a much more popular character than Pitt. In a comic any Bruce Banner Hulk would either stalemate Pitt, or defeat him flat out (popularity). WW Hulk would defeat Pitt, but it would be a decent fight. WB Hulk would crush him. The Grey Hulk would be slaughtered though. Pitt took a hit from a satellite that wiped out an entire forest, and surrounding area. The only thing that it did to him was burn off his skin without injuring him in the least. Pitt's claws were capable of cutting through nearly anything. This includes cutting the Hulk's head off. Pitt's durability was superior to that of many different Hulk's as well.

It's just difficult to argue for a character that hasn't been consistently written since the 90's. Since then, characters in his weight class have been scaled up in the arms race between DC and Marvel.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:13 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Also, that sketch of Pitt is his second form, he has a third form, which he was warned against going to, because there was a great chance that he would never be able to revert back to his base less bestial form.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:15 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I agree about it's hard to argue for someone like Pitt from the 90s, or any character that didn't really move on from Image or WS outside of DC/Marvel. Those outsiders, just got kinda swept under the rug, forgot about, and no one really cares. I still do, I would like to see them come back.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:28 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
I agree about it's hard to argue for someone like Pitt from the 90s, or any character that didn't really move on from Image or WS outside of DC/Marvel. Those outsiders, just got kinda swept under the rug, forgot about, and no one really cares. I still do, I would like to see them come back.

Write Dale on his facebook account, and give him as much constructive sh!t as you can. When I did, Darkness/Pitt came out a little under a year later. Piracy is killing the little guy though, so we may never see a long Pitt run ever again.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:33 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Stoic
Write Dale on his facebook account, and give him as much constructive sh!t as you can. When I did, Darkness/Pitt came out a little under a year later. Piracy is killing the little guy though, so we may never see a long Pitt run ever again.

Can you PM me his account, thanks.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:34 PM
carver9

Grey Hulk has better fts. Giving it to him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by The Nuul
Can you PM me his account, thanks.

Right away.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:51 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
Grey Hulk has better fts. Giving it to him.

Based on feats, the Grey Hulk is far too squishy to win this. This would be like a man trying to beat a Liger. Pitt has all of the tools to rip Grey Hulk apart. Think Wolverine with class 100 strength, and crazy durability. Pitt would turn Grey Hulk into meat.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 07:55 PM
carver9

I think you are overrating pit. Highly overrating him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 08:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Based on feats, the Grey Hulk is far too squishy to win this. This would be like a man trying to beat a Liger. Pitt has all of the tools to rip Grey Hulk apart. Think Wolverine with class 100 strength, and crazy durability. Pitt would turn Grey Hulk into meat.
thumb up Yeah Pitt wins

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 08:32 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
I think you are overrating pit. Highly overrating him.

Why would you say that I was over rating Pitt? I have read 95% of the books that he has been in, and based on what I have seen he beats the Grey Hulk, and beats him badly. His HF is just as good, he's stronger, more durable has TP, becomes stronger and more ferocious with pain, has nearly indestructible musculature fibers, has a nearly indestructible bones, has claws that can rip through nearly anything. You said that you loved Pitt but in actuality you love the Hulk too much to vote for anyone else on average. I can also tell that you aren't really that well versed on Pitt, because you would know that a character that was slapped around by Ms. Marvel, and beaten to embarrassment by the Pineapple Thing, wouldn't last long against Pitt. I wish that you would hunt down all of his issues so that you get a clear idea as to just what the grey Hulk would be up against.

Pitt has a base form, but continues to change and ramp up to meet higher threat levels, but this of course like any character only goes to a certain extent. However I believe that extent to be above the Grey Hulk's pay grade.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 10:01 PM
DarkSaint85

Carver will next ask for issue numbers, so he can download them. You may as well post them.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 10:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Pitt was a turd character, but he wins this.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 10:26 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver will next ask for issue numbers, so he can download them. You may as well post them.

I refused to move my comics from Montreal to Jersey (too expensive), so my brother has them in his attic. Pitt's best run was his main series. I agree with Kris Blaze in that Pitt could have been written better, but at that time it was more about great art, and less story. Image was just a start up at that time and all.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 10:45 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Mindless
Mindless, savage and above should beat pit. Merged and below should lose

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 11:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Mindless
Mindless, savage and above should beat pit. Merged and below should lose

Mindless would break even because Pitt also has a near mindless state. I agree with the rest. War Hulk, WW Hulk, WB Hulk, Maestro.. etc, would beat Pitt. Rulk would get destroyed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 12:41 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Mindless would break even because Pitt also has a near mindless state. I agree with the rest. War Hulk, WW Hulk, WB Hulk, Maestro.. etc, would beat Pitt. Rulk would get destroyed.

That's debatable. I do understand your stance tho, pitt is good but i wouldn't place him over high end hulks. I also felt he should've killed merged .

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 12:53 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Pitt isn't beating Rulk. You need to provide some hard evidence proving this.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 12:54 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Why would I need hard evidence? The Hulk isn't unbeatable, he has lost, and been pushed by far less. Let's just look at how well the Mindless Hulk did against those demons when he was exiled to the Cross Roads by Dr. Strange. The Grey Hulk on top of everything is the absolute weakest version of the Hulk. WW Hulk was over a full 1000 pounds heavier than him. He starts out at class 75 or some such, and you think that Pitt is going to allow him to ramp up. What you should do is somehow get your hands on Pitt's comic series and read them with an open mind. Before you even became well versed with the character, you automatically gave the Hulk the win. The Grey Hulk would never beat a guy that is stronger than he is, and has many more tools than he does as well as being far more durable than he is. It simply doesn't make any sense.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 02:36 AM