KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 10 Most Powerful Beings On Marvel Earth

10 Most Powerful Beings On Marvel Earth
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

10 Most Powerful Beings On Marvel Earth

KMC, rank the 10 most powerful beings on Marvel Earth.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 05:34 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bait thread.

Anyways

(please log in to view the image)

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver you still using those 1960's era scans for Hulk?

I guess the writers have not come up with anything better for him since then.

Sentry wins

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:26 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Elemental

Does it have to be inate power, or does it just have to be what the person is capable of overall?

For example, Reed Richards can kill Celestials and Galactus and shit, but only via his inventions. Obviously with his own power he'd never stand a chance in situations like that.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:43 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats a good question. My knee jerk reaction was to say no, but really, its a really good question.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The better gage I think would be what the person is capable of..

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:01 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom
Hulk
Mack Daddy Carver Prime

Top 3

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Does it have to be inate power, or does it just have to be what the person is capable of overall?

For example, Reed Richards can kill Celestials and Galactus and shit, but only via his inventions. Obviously with his own power he'd never stand a chance in situations like that.

Use your own standard for the list.

I believe the discussion will be more interesting that way.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:24 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good call, LoB. thumb up

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Franklin Richards

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:34 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

What does power mean ??? Your own power ? Outside help. Via tech magic ???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:41 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Franklin Richards

Forgot about him, this.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:41 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Competence Incarnate

What Marvel Earth? Battleworld? 616 Earth? Ultimate Earth? Composite Marvel Earth? Can they be dead or have lost their powers?

Last edited by Astner on Jun 13th, 2015 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Shabazz916
What does power mean ??? Your own power ? Outside help. Via tech magic ???

Provide your own standard.

Thanos statements about having DOOM under constant surveillance speaks to how the term can be applied.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:50 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

As in Battle World?

Dr. Doom
Galactus
Franklin Richards
Thanos

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 03:29 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Is Jim Jaspers still on marvel earth? If not:

If not, then Franklin Richards should be first imo

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 03:30 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Carver you still using those 1960's era scans for Hulk?

I guess the writers have not come up with anything better for him since then.

Sentry wins

Here you go.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...able05.jpg.html

Let me know if you need another one.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
Here you go.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...able05.jpg.html

Let me know if you need another one.

I'm pretty sure Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk. I mean you've admitted it to me personally that that's what you believe.

Not that your word is the be all end all but you have stated it yourself.

While you're at it would you be able to chuck all of the images you have of that sort of thing out there if you could please?

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Jun 13th, 2015 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:20 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I'm pretty sure Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk. I mean you've admitted it to me personally that that's what you believe.

Not that your word is the be all end all but you have stated it yourself.

While you're at it would you be able to chuck all of the images you have of that sort of thing out there if you could please?

Yep, Sentry power is undefined. That's why I said above that Hulk is ONE of the most powerful being on the planet because there could be exceptions but Hulk was called the most powerful being in history even when Sentry was around so Hulk is still up there imo. I guess it's due to his undefined power.

I can get them for you. It's a lot though and it will take some time. During his battle with Captain Marvel he was called the most powerful being on the planet...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...rvel03.jpg.html

Let me know if you want the scan of the scene I am talking about with the era Sentry was around. It was also said again by Doc Green that he is 'arguably' the most powerful being on the planet right now.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:47 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
Yep, Sentry power is undefined. That's why I said above that Hulk is ONE of the most powerful being on the planet because there could be exceptions but Hulk was called the most powerful being in history even when Sentry was around so Hulk is still up there imo. I guess it's due to his undefined power.

I can get them for you. It's a lot though and it will take some time. During his battle with Captain Marvel he was called the most powerful being on the planet...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...rvel03.jpg.html

Let me know if you want the scan of the scene I am talking about with the era Sentry was around. It was also said again by Doc Green that he is 'arguably' the most powerful being on the planet right now.

Oh okay, I misread your first point by accident. Apologies.

Yeah sure fire away. I like to see huge collections of images. I mean Sentry has his fair share of being named the most powerful, godlike, or like in Silent War when he was called Marvels most dangerous warrior. They are both named these things when they're both around.

Heck in WWH Spider-Man called Sentry the most powerful guy in the galaxy. Obviously that's hyperbole but you get what I am saying. I would still say Sentry is more powerful than the Hulk.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Jun 13th, 2015 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:50 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote