KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Exodus -Vs- Apocalypse

Exodus -Vs- Apocalypse
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Exodus -Vs- Apocalypse

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Exodus

Vs

Apocalypse

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:26 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

It already happened.
Poccy walked him down.

Poccy also walked down Stryfe.

You have to be a psy greater than Exodus/Stryfe to beat Poccy.

Cassandra Nova/Cable or greater.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:30 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
It already happened.
Poccy walked him down.

Do you have scans? I would have thought that this would have been epic.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Apocalypse permanently depowered him iirc. Which considering how powerful Exodus is, it's a hugely retarded feat on Apocalypse's behalf. Probably his best.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:57 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Stoic
Do you have scans? I would have thought that this would have been epic.

If you were talking about Exodus vs Apocalypse (if not then apologies) it's the first set of scans on the respect thread. Not the whole first set but I would read them anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html

Basically the "Origin" section.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:57 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Apocalypse permanently depowered him iirc. Which considering how powerful Exodus is, it's a hugely retarded feat on Apocalypse's behalf. Probably his best.

Wow. I wonder why they don't show Apoc in that light more often? It made him seem more than what many think of him at the very least.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
If you were talking about Exodus vs Apocalypse (if not then apologies) it's the first set of scans on the respect thread. Not the whole first set but I would read them anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html

Basically the "Origin" section.

Thanks Scott. I wish that they made that battle a little more epic. I mean like the time that Galactus fought the Sphinx.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 02:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Exodus writes a check he can't cash about how he's going to smash Apocalypse like a fly, and then get's decked and ran over like a jabroni.

Exodus then goes to a bar throwing a hissy fit of how he lost.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 02:26 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Stoic
Wow. I wonder why they don't show Apoc in that light more often? It made him seem more than what many think of him at the very least.

Thanks Scott. I wish that they made that battle a little more epic. I mean like the time that Galactus fought the Sphinx.

KMC is biased against Apoc. Plain and simple.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 08:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Apocalypse wins this easily 10 out of 10 times like he's smashing a fly that won't go away.
Then Exodus gives a bunch of excuses of why he lost.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:08 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob

How did he depower him? By this I mean..did he use some type of mutant power to do this or did he use technology?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
KMC is biased against Apoc. Plain and simple.

His power levels do tend to fluctuate from one extreme to another though. This is why people tend to like the versions from X-Men TAS and X-Men Evolution better than the comic version.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by "Id"
It already happened.
Poccy walked him down.

This iirc Apoc also no sold x force at that time

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:14 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Surtur
How did he depower him? By this I mean..did he use some type of mutant power to do this or did he use technology?

His power levels do tend to fluctuate from one extreme to another though. This is why people tend to like the versions from X-Men TAS and X-Men Evolution better than the comic version.

Apocalypse created him so he presumably can depower him.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur

Been on internet forums a long time and nobody was able to give any legit examples of bad showings for Apoc, sans non-canon ones or a few exceptions.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote