KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor did it can Superman?

Thor did it can Superman?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Worried Thor did it can Superman?

Thor with his hammer made a whole in Exitar's helmets can Superman do the same? Superman has to stand on the helmet and strike the helmet without flying he can use a axe handle smash. Standard Superman I know Superman is stronger then Thor just wondering can Superman strike as hard as Thor with his hammer?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 12:45 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: Thor did it can Superman?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Thor with his hammer made a whole in Exitar's helmets can Superman do the same? Superman has to stand on the helmet and strike the helmet without flying he can use a axe handle smash. Standard Superman I know Superman is stronger then Thor just wondering can Superman strike as hard as Thor with his hammer?

Thor did it by using the godly power as described in his own words that resides in every Asgardian. And channelled it into one giant blast in his hammer.

(please log in to view the image)

Superman cannot channel any energy and if Thor needed all of the Asgardians energy and power to do such a wound I doubt Superman will do it on his own.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 12:50 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Not talking about that I mean the hit he did to get into Exitar's head.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 12:54 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Not talking about that I mean the hit he did to get into Exitar's head.

Damn I think I uploaded the wrong scan.

Was you talking about this?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 01:03 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

No

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 01:30 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 01:34 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I don't think Superman could do it. I think magical Black Adam/Captain Marvel could do it. I mean get in the head.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 02:13 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Damn I think I uploaded the wrong scan.

Was you talking about this?

That one

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 02:27 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I don't think Superman could do it. I think magical Black Adam/Captain Marvel could do it. I mean get in the head.

They probably shouldn't be able to do it either. Thor's strike was aided by the electromagnetic power that he absorbed from that planet. Celestials aren't magical beings either, their cosmic ones. Id Superman can't do it, Teth and Captain Marvel shouldn't be able to do it either.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 02:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor was wearing the belt of strength during that scene.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 03:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
Thor was wearing the belt of strength during that scene.

Gauntlets as well. He was clearly well above the High Herald tier.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 03:58 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No way. He's no Thor.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 04:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Supes only has solar power and some pussy meta stuff in his bidy, so no

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 10:31 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by Stoic
Gauntlets as well. He was clearly well above the High Herald tier.
Exactly. No way normal Superman could do what Thor did.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 02:44 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nevermind the other stuff, but the hammer itself also adds increased striking power. If you gave Superman the hammer then this would be a different story.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 03:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Thor with his hammer made a whole in Exitar's helmets can Superman do the same?
Not the first time around. But his efforts would be monitored by Batman, Atom and Manhunter, and they would offer tactical advice on how to improve his attack. As Superman himself once said, "If I hit anything long enough, eventually it breaks apart" (something to that effect).

This would also have to happen in a Superman comic and be an ultimate moment, not unlike his sundip-then-pushing-Warworld in OWAW.

Honestly, I see success/failure dependent on the Wow Factor the writers are going for.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 05:05 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So apart from PIS, no stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 06:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Absolutely, Namor was ripping apart celestial armor.

Celestials are weak ass, yo.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 06:43 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Per ABHI, Namor is equal to Thor with the belt of strength using all of his might. Hhhhmmmm

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 06:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

*insert Superman ripping Soulfire Darkseid in half, punching through multiversal death, punching through quantum zealot scans*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 06:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote