KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TEAM LOKI =Vs= TEAM DR.STRANGE

TEAM LOKI =Vs= TEAM DR.STRANGE
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

TEAM LOKI =Vs= TEAM DR.STRANGE

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Cls.Loki
Cls.Thor
Cls.Hercules
Ares

Vs

Dr.Strange
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:30 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: TEAM LOKI =Vs= TEAM DR.STRANGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Cls.Loki
Cls.Thor
Cls.Hercules
Ares

Vs

Dr.Strange
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor

Loki & Co FTW

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:34 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange is the the sorcerer supreme.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:35 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

T2 can do it with moderate difficulty but only if they match up like how I have it.

Loki > Strange (but Strange can hold out for a while)
Thor >= Surfer (more or less, Surfer can hold on for a while before he goes down)
Hulk >>>> Herc
Namor >>>> Ares

Namor destroys Ares, then helps Hulk destroy Herc (not that Hulk needs the help but it's just faster this way). Hulk/Namor then assist Surfer and destroy Thor. The three of them then destroy Loki.

Added bonus is, Team Strange actually has experience working together for a while since they are the original Defenders.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:52 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange>Loki. All day. Feats don't lie.
Strange has beaten characters thousands of times more powerful than loki.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 05:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by long pig
Strange>Loki. All day. Feats don't lie.
Strange has beaten characters thousands of times more powerful than loki.

And yet, the time they fought, Loki was about to overpower him till Thor jumped in to save the day.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 05:55 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

When? When he was still an apprentice? Strange couldn't even fly yet.
When thanos had the gauntlet, he abducted every being in the universe who he considered a threat to his omnipotence. Strange was the first one he went after....he never even bothered with Loki.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 04:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

When? When he was still an apprentice? Strange couldn't even fly yet.

No, I'll give you that one. Strange wasn't even Sorcerer Supreme yet.

The fight I'm talking about happened in the 90s. Loki was about to crush Strange, then Thor showed up and saved the day.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 05:43 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
No, I'll give you that one. Strange wasn't even Sorcerer Supreme yet.

The fight I'm talking about happened in the 90s. Loki was about to crush Strange, then Thor showed up and saved the day.

Im trying to think but i can only recall their first meeting when ds wasnt sorcerer supreme and in 1992, right after strange lost his title of sorcerer supreme.
Both times Loki had prep.

Either way, no prep, strange is considered the most powerful sorcerer in the 616 according to eternity and his feats are literally teirs above Loki. I'm not saying it'd be easy, but strange has a litany of skyfathers who he can channel in a fight.
A good contrast in gauging powers between the two is the scan where strange has mephisto bound in chains opposed to the scan where mephisto has Loki on a dog chain.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 03:41 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Im trying to think but i can only recall their first meeting when ds wasnt sorcerer supreme and in 1992, right after strange lost his title of sorcerer supreme.
Both times Loki had prep.

Either way, no prep, strange is considered the most powerful sorcerer in the 616 according to eternity and his feats are literally teirs above Loki. I'm not saying it'd be easy, but strange has a litany of skyfathers who he can channel in a fight.
A good contrast in gauging powers between the two is the scan where strange has mephisto bound in chains opposed to the scan where mephisto has Loki on a dog chain.

Dude, I'm not disagreeing with you. Strange SHOULD stomp the sh|t out of Loki. But on panel it's a different story.

The Loki/Strange fight I'm referring to took place when Thor was having those weakness fits. Maybe ODG, Cely, Rage, or Jake has the scans handy.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 05:13 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
Dude, I'm not disagreeing with you. Strange SHOULD stomp the sh|t out of Loki. But on panel it's a different story.

The Loki/Strange fight I'm referring to took place when Thor was having those weakness fits. Maybe ODG, Cely, Rage, or Jake has the scans handy.

I don't know why it doesn't ring any bells..

I've literally read every strange comic ever.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 05:23 AM