KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mjolnir vs. Blue Marvel and Spectrum

Mjolnir vs. Blue Marvel and Spectrum
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Mjolnir vs. Blue Marvel and Spectrum

What happens when these two come up against the Hammer?

Can Mjolnir outright drain them or absorb them entirely?

If BM blasts Mjolnir with his strongest blast, and Mjolnir sends it back x 10. Does it hurt or amp BM?

Same question. Spectrum.

Race across universe. Mjolnir vs. Spectrum

BM becomes worthy, does he get any strength or durability amps? (Is BM already as strong as Thor Odinson.) Does he get blonde hair?

They both get 1 hour to break, destroy, or even crack Mjolnir, using their own power.

BlueMarvel and Spectrum vs. Classic Worthy Thor Odinson
BM and spec know who Thor is but no prep. Thor gets an hour in the hall of Mead to prepare.

Bloodlusted to the death BFR is on but only if it leads directly to a death.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Jul 27th, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 11:34 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Mjolnir wins all.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 11:52 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

What about bm and spec vs. Thor, mostbon this site would argue either could solo due to speed etc.

And if someone is made of antimatter and i give them ten times that same antimatter or light or power cosmic I would be able to amp them if I chose.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 12:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What about bm and spec vs. Thor, mostbon this site would argue either could solo due to speed etc.

And if someone is made of antimatter and i give them ten times that same antimatter or light or power cosmic I would be able to amp them if I chose.

Most would not, and I don't think you know thumb up

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 12:32 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I dont know, thats why I asked if it could amp them. It would be pretty cool if Thor was able to almost instantly make one of his companions formed from energy ten times more powerful.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 05:09 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Thor/Mjoinir is FTL and Mjoinir has outpaced Surfer. BM nor Monica are in that class.

Thor's best blast would kill Adam

No Adam won't get blonde hair unless he willed it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 05:31 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Mjolnir.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2015 10:02 AM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote