KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spidey vs my Sinister Six

Spidey vs my Sinister Six
Started by: Henry_Pym

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Spidey vs my Sinister Six

Spider-man

Vs

Zemo
Batroc
Constrictor
Crossbones
Cls Grim Reaper (pre demon)
Madame Masque

Can Caps rouges do what Osborne's & Octavius' teams couldn't?

Fight in the city with the rouges spread out among the surrounding rooftops

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 04:06 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Bump

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 02:50 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

No prep? And it's in the city?! With the rogues spread out?!! Pete rolls.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
No prep? And it's in the city?! With the rogues spread out?!! Pete rolls.

Yeah, on the rooftops at that? Im not saying these guys are pushovers, but theyre pretty much in the spiders den right now. If they had some good teamwork or something going for them it would be a lot closer.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:26 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

These guys are pushovers . wink

But yes, Spider-man rolls.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Well, they dont normally tangle with people like Peter either unless im mistaken.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:41 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^yes and no. Crossbones and Batroc might have the least experience fighting other metas, but the rest have fought various MU characters, to include some version of the Avengers.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 04:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bones sliced Flash Venom's brain in half, that's something that would've/should've taken care of classic, pre-OP Venoms. Hate the way symbiotes are written now, no way of taking them down.

Batroc KO'd Hyde with a sneak attack. Hyde, who was operating at peak power.

I wouldn't say they have the least experience, no. Zemo and Masque do, I guess.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bones sliced Flash Venom's brain in half, that's something that would've/should've taken care of classic, pre-OP Venoms. Hate the way symbiotes are written now, no way of taking them down.

Batroc KO'd Hyde with a sneak attack. Hyde, who was operating at peak power.

I wouldn't say they have the least experience, no. Zemo and Masque do, I guess.

Zemo? He led the Thunderbolts off and on for a while and fought the Avengers plenty. He's got enough experience to know he can't take Spider-Man in a fight.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He can lead, sure.

But one on one, he doesn't have anything to brag about. Got choked out by Sharon...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

@stilt

Thats why i said might. I know i've missed huge chunks of comics over the last 15 years while out of the country.
As for experience, whether you think Zemo got his butt kicked or not, he still has it.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:50 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

spread out like they are, they don't have a great chance. 'bones is the best bet. if he can hold spidey long enough for the others to get there, they might stand a chance. spidey wins a heavy majority though, given the stips.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 04:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Spidey can 2 shot most of these guys if he's not playing around.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 03:51 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, between the power gap and yhe stips, Spidey's got this well in hand.

Last edited by riv6672 on Aug 10th, 2015 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:54 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, between the power gap and yhe stips, Spudey's got this well in hand.

Truly, Spudey has all the advantages. Hooray for Spudey-Mun!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:55 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote