KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke vs Namor

Deathstroke vs Namor
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Deathstroke vs Namor

Deathstroke has standard equipment. Not the god killer. He does have his swords though.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:18 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Namor should roll. Slade's skill advantage should be handily negated by Namor's established reflexes. To say nothing of his other advantages.

That said, in the comics, very few consistently punch above their weight class like DS. At a certain point, it can't simply be ignored by looking only at the stats. Given some prep and/or plot device-y circumstance, he could believably pull this off.

Still, I can't give him more than 1-2/10, and even that is likely generous.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

His fight with Wonder Woman was fairly impressive, though I dont believe she was going all out necessarily, and I think Namor is being a bit wanked lately all due to Thanos scans but I agree that Namor should dominate this fight more often than not. He is a solid herald level character.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 05:22 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Namor easily...and namor is one of the best fighters around as well added on to his other abilities

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 11:28 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

From battling Batman and Nightwing, to this.

#Startedfromthebottom

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 12:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
From battling Batman and Nightwing, to this.

#Startedfromthebottom

No shit. Stuff is out of control at present. I looked at the WW scan. She dominated him and was begging him to give her a reason and "fight back." Namor would never afford him that luxury, he'd rip his ****ing head off.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:37 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Namor has great h2h skills and is a savage when it come to fighting.

What happened between Thanks and Namor? I missed that.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 05:11 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The hate ITT is hilarious. How the phuck is barely fighting back, and trying to talk your opponent down 'being toyed with'? If anything it's the other way around.

There's no reason to be salty just because Slade would beat the shit out of T'Chuckles.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:39 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The hate ITT is hilarious. How the phuck is barely fighting back, and trying to talk your opponent down 'being toyed with'? If anything it's the other way around.

There's no reason to be salty just because Slade would beat the shit out of T'Chuckles.

laughing out loud

Lay off the drugs.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:45 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

thumb up

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:46 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

slade could win a couple, maybe, but i don't think he could do more than that... 2/10 sounds about right to me.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 07:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

He's no Black Panther

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 02:05 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Namor is not wanked because of the thanus 'feat'. That's ridiculous to say, Fyre.

His entire career is filled with dozens of high showings, like beating the Hulk, fighting PE Ikaris for a considerable time, supporting a f*cking island, making Apocalypse flee, shitstomping Captain America more than once, making a short work of Extremis Stark, etc.

Stroke is a piece of cake.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 02:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Vanguard
He's no Black Panther

I agree. He's better.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 03:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Zack M
I agree. He's better.

Nah. Definitely not. As a matter of fact based on the synopsis of his upcoming comic he's going to lose most of if not all of his recent power up.

While Tchalla stays on his superhuman levels.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 04:45 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor is not wanked because of the thanus 'feat'. That's ridiculous to say, Fyre.

His entire career is filled with dozens of high showings, like beating the Hulk, fighting PE Ikaris for a considerable time, supporting a f*cking island, making Apocalypse flee, shitstomping Captain America more than once, making a short work of Extremis Stark, etc.

Stroke is a piece of cake.

Didn't he also lift doom's city sized ship at one time? Oh yea and tanking bb screams is also among..he has gotten quite strong lately

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 06:53 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

I'm referring to Deathstroke #10 where it says the "godkiller" saga comes to an end.

Just to be more specific

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 07:19 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Genii96
Didn't he also lift doom's city sized ship at one time? Oh yea and tanking bb screams is also among..he has gotten quite strong lately

Don't recall seeing that feat, but credible kmcers talk about it all the time. So it did happen, I guess.

Wasn't exactly "tanking", but yeah, it was a good durability showing.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 08:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

but credible kmcers talk about it all the time.

Neither Mindset or I have ever talked about it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 08:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Don't recall seeing that feat, but credible kmcers talk about it all the time. So it did happen, I guess.

Wasn't exactly "tanking", but yeah, it was a good durability showing.

I've been looking for that doom scan...yea when I mean 'tanking' I meant withstanding it with little injuries

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 10:13 AM