KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 5 dimensional Imps Or the NEW Beyonders

5 dimensional Imps Or the NEW Beyonders
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

5 dimensional Imps Or the NEW Beyonders

Which race seems more powerful? Mxy not included.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 08:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Batmite snaps his fingers.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 08:09 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

The beyonders are crazy inconsistent.

Bro-force>Beyonders>LT
?
Then again

Supes > Mxy so idk

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 08:23 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The beyonders are crazy inconsistent.

Bro-force>Beyonders>LT
?
Then again

Supes > Mxy so idk

You do know Superman has never actually beaten Mxy before right?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 08:25 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Imps are masters of time, space, and hypertime. Beyonders, meanwhile, inexplicably have no control over time.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:11 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ That's very strange when even a "minute bit" of their power can control "Time." Entire universes in fact.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:24 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Arent they both pretty much the same thing? Beings that dont reside within the DC or Marvel multiverse and apparently have nothing better to do than f with everyone? How much more powerful can one be at this point? Both companies are getting stupid with this shit. Going by on panel feats Thor and Hype are like Universe buster.

Another being from another somewhere thats not in our universe with even more power somehow comes along and with nothing better to do puts the imps and beyonders on a superbattleworld.

That being then loses to Bat and Caps combined shieldkick.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:38 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ That's very strange when even a "minute bit" of their power can control "Time." Entire universes in fact.
How? This isn't post retcon beyonder right?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Honestly though, I dont know how to debate fights like this because once you get to abstracts and up they can all pretty much do "anything" but they all end up just headbutting each other.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:40 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Cogito
Imps are masters of time, space, and hypertime. Beyonders, meanwhile, inexplicably have no control over time.
thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 09:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Cogito

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 10:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by h1a8

Originally posted by h1a8

Hickman is really making no sense, or, he didn't do his homework, or there's more to explain.

Cosmic Containment Units (which become "sentient child units" or Cube beings)

are a "minute bit of energy" from the Beyonder Realm:

(please log in to view the image)

------------------------------------------------

These "minute bits of energy" empower cats like post-retcon Beyonder:

"The power I now possess reaches into the Past, the Future, All Time and Space"

If one then says, well, that Beyonder scene is from 2010 therefore pre-Hickman ...

... well ... then we have post-Hickman ... where Slott & Allred re-confirm a Cosmic Cube's status: (2015)

That's Silver Surfer creating the entire Universe from scratch using a Cube being's power. thumb up

So ... how the hell do the Beyonders not control "Time?" ... no expression

When a "minute bit of their energy" can create the concepts of Space-Time from nothingness?

Last edited by Mr Master on Oct 29th, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2015 11:12 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
Hickman is really making no sense, or, he didn't do his homework, or there's more to explain.

Cosmic Containment Units (which become "sentient child units" or Cube beings)

are a "minute bit of energy" from the Beyonder Realm:

These "minute bits of energy" empower cats like post-retcon Beyonder:

"The power I now possess reaches into the Past, the Future, All Time and Space"

If one then says, well, that Beyonder scene is from 2010 therefore pre-Hickman ...

... well ... then we have post-Hickman ... where Slott & Allred re-confirm a Cosmic Cube's status: (2015)

That's Silver Surfer creating the entire Universe from scratch using a Cube being's power. thumb up

So ... how the hell do the Beyonders not control "Time?" ... no expression

When a "minute bit of their energy" can create the concepts of Space-Time from nothingness?
It's especially odd considering that the "Secret Wars II" entry in Secret Wars - Official Guide to the Marvel Multiverse, which just came out this Wednesday, explicitly mentions Beyonder manipulating time with a very precise degree of control:

And the same bio contains THE most current info in Marvel... Including the fact that Beyonder himself was a "child unit" in comparison to the rest of the race:

Whole bio:
http://i.imgur.com/NG5dBVK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TQdMllu.jpg

...So yeah, apparently Beyonder child units have some degree of control over time, but the higher-up Beyonders cannot manipulate it at all. Lol. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 01:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the whole 'they're linear beingzz and so now doom has a way to beat them!!1!!' was truly one of THE stupidest plot devices i've ever read and basically turned me off of the entire secret war travesty. there is no logical way to explain away that particular retardation. add in the showing with thor and hyperion vs the beyonders and the entire arc was just thrown into complete meltdown imo...

imps blink them out of existence. assuming they, unlike marvel's greatest, wisest and most powerful abstracts INFINITY among them), are capable of figuring out the very same weakness DR FRIGGIN DOOM was able to figure out..... i have no words to express the level of stupid that arc reached.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:04 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by leonidas
the whole 'they're linear beingzz and so now doom has a way to beat them!!1!!' was truly one of THE stupidest plot devices i've ever read and basically turned me off of the entire secret war travesty. there is no logical way to explain away that particular retardation. add in the showing with thor and hyperion vs the beyonders and the entire arc was just thrown into complete meltdown imo...

imps blink them out of existence. assuming they, unlike marvel's greatest, wisest and most powerful abstracts INFINITY among them), are capable of figuring out the very same weakness DR FRIGGIN DOOM was able to figure out..... i have no words to express the level of stupid that arc reached.

Did you read Convergence by any chance?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:08 AM
Blockythe1guy

So, The Beyonders getting beaten easy is all PIS then?

It seems to be a big case of it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:16 AM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:17 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

add in the showing with thor and hyperion vs the beyonders and the entire arc was just thrown into complete meltdown imo...

Bro... That scene was perfectly plausible. Come on bro....

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:18 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What's wrong with the Thor and Hyperion showing? Did they kill a Beyonder?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

3 Beyonders killed LT and the entire cosmic hierarchy. Thor and Hype rolled through dozens of them.

Only in carver's world does that balance out.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:21 AM