KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weakest being who can survive...

Weakest being who can survive...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Weakest being who can survive...

A shot from BL John's 'Death-Gun':
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Scenario 1: No shielding allowed.
Scenario 2: Shielding allowed.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Is that Stewart?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 02:48 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yessir.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:20 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

id say wonderwoman for scenario 1. wait,has she ever survived a planet busting or the equivalent or that without her bracers?

scenario 2 magneto.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 03:40 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And people thought GLs were depowered in Johns Era.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 07:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
And people thought GLs were depowered in Johns Era.

laughing out loud
GL's are equal to BL's?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 07:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

GL's are more powerful than Black Lanterns. Hal was soloing dozens of them in Blackest Night.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 07:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

GL's are more powerful than Black Lanterns. Hal was soloing dozens of them in Blackest Night.

Because it was a Hal centric story.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 11:58 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Remember...fts doesn't get shared here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 12:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Also, he aimed for a hole in Mogo head. I'm sure that had a lot to do with the showing.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 12:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ghostman
id say wonderwoman for scenario 1. wait,has she ever survived a planet busting or the equivalent or that without her bracers?

scenario 2 magneto.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 04:50 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by carver9
Also, he aimed for a hole in Mogo head. I'm sure that had a lot to do with the showing.

Wow you're pathetic!

That's the best you got!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:27 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No, it wasn't. John straight up destroyed Mogo which isn't a regular planet either.
Remember...fts doesn't get shared here.

Fine. John as a GL was soloing dozen of black Lanterns. Heck a few of Lanterns destroyed Black Lantern Xanshi which was bound together by billions of BL rings.

http://imgur.com/a/qPRli

Heck, his constructs were soloing black Lanterns.
Http://imgur.com/a/K39yP

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:31 PM
TheLordofMurder

Kity Pride...

The OP didnt exclude intangibility...

wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 05:56 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No, it wasn't. John straight up destroyed Mogo which isn't a regular planet either.
Fine. John as a GL was soloing dozen of black Lanterns. Heck a few of Lanterns destroyed Black Lantern Xanshi which was bound together by billions of BL rings.

http://imgur.com/a/qPRli

Heck, his constructs were soloing black Lanterns.
Http://imgur.com/a/K39yP

You see, this is why I do not take your interpretations of things serious. Look at the freaking scan...

http://i.imgur.com/sJprbul.jpg

He is obviously scoping in on a hole. He spotted a weak point and took advantage of it. Put on your glasses.

carver9

Originally posted by SquallX
Wow you're pathetic!

That's the best you got!

Shot at a weak point bro.

abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You see, this is why I do not take your interpretations of things serious. Look at the freaking scan...

http://i.imgur.com/sJprbul.jpg

He is obviously scoping in on a hole. He spotted a weak point and took advantage of it. Put on your glasses.

Haha, what? Just because he was firing in a hole doesn't means that was a weak spot.

Mogo's core is the most powerful part of his planetary body. Here he traps hundreds of black Lanterns and atomized them.

http://imgur.com/a/ghkIo

This is just pathetic at this point.

Not to mention GLs were destroying planets just fine in Johns Era. Here Sodam Yat destroys a planet size machine.

http://imgur.com/BNyaPQl

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 06:12 PM
carver9

Haha, what? Just because he was firing in a hole doesn't means that was a weak spot.

Mogo's core is the most powerful part of his planetary body. Here he traps hundreds of black Lanterns and atomized them.

http://imgur.com/a/ghkIo

This is just pathetic at this point.

Not to mention GLs were destroying planets just fine in Johns Era. Here Sodam Yat destroys a planet size machine.

http://imgur.com/BNyaPQl

Bro, I'm calling it like I am seeing it. He ruptured his core. If he could've just destroyed him with a single shot then he wouldn't have focused on one area.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 06:15 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bro, I'm calling it like I am seeing it. He ruptured his core. If he could've just destroyed him with a single shot then he wouldn't have focused on one area.

Yeah, right.

He was firing a planet busting bullet. Of course he was focusing on a single point.

Do you know how to read?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 06:26 PM
carver9

Yeah, right.

He was firing a planet busting bullet. Of course he was focusing on a single point.

Do you know how to read?

We are done with this. From what I saw he shot and focused on one area to take Mogo out. I wouldn't know how strong that shot is since the ft has context so with that said, I don't know who can take the bullet.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2015 06:37 PM