KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 2000ft Destroyer vs FP Tyrant

2000ft Destroyer vs FP Tyrant
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

2000ft Destroyer vs FP Tyrant

Odin inside 2000ft Destroyer (Odin has also grown to 2000ft himself) vs. FP Tyrant in space.

2000ft Destroyer with Odin sword (the exact one shown in comics vs. Celestials) vs. FP Tyrant in space.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 03:24 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Tyrant

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 03:56 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Why does growing to 2 grand feet matter? Does it increase power levels?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 04:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Odin still end up losing to the Celestials? They just lol'ed the sword off and regenerated.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Tyrant

What?

Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't Odin still end up losing to the Celestials? They just lol'ed the sword off and regenerated.

You are acting like that's something Tyrant could do? Celestials were flat out stated to be a level above the likes of Galactus in that story.

Destroyer would ****ing stomp Tyrant into a paste TBH in this scenario.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 04:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could of sworn individual Celestials were not on the level of Galactus. Best Celestial feats? I don't care about statements.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 04:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Damborgson
Tyrant
Wow, So the Destroyer powered by all of Asgard can't beat FP Tyrant.

Isn't the 2000ft Destroyer's visor disintegration blast more powerful than its hand blasts?
Isn't the 2000ft Destroyer's hand blasts significantly more powerful than a normal sized Destroyer hand blast?
Didn't a weaker normal version of the Destroyer slice through Mjolnir with the weaker hand blasts?
Isn't Mjolnir more durable than Galactus by direct comparison?

I'm thinking you are overrating Tyrant. Isn't Odin inside a normal size Destroyer a match for Galactus as shown in the comic (Galactus chose wisely not to fight and flee)?

And
Didn't the Destroyer manage to chop off a Celestials arm with ease?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 04:41 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Would be a cool fight though.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 05:02 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

If Thor dies in the conflict the rest becomes irrelevant.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 05:07 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I could of sworn individual Celestials were not on the level of Galactus. Best Celestial feats? I don't care about statements.

If you want feats, Odin himself has feats equal and even surpassing Galactus.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 05:07 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why does growing to 2 grand feet matter? Does it increase power levels?
Yes, also if it is 2000ft tall then that means it is more than 280times taller. Thus it is more than 280 times thicker and hence more than 280 times more durable. So if Galactus would have a hard time damaging a normal size Destroyer powered by Odin then he would have a more than 280 times harder time with a 2000ft Destroyer.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 05:33 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Where are you getting this info from h1?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 05:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Probably Destroyer Odin. Odin will headbutt Tyrant the same way he did Big G... Cept this time it's realm going to hurt.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 06:35 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I know you asked about 'individual' Celestials, but...

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 09:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where are you getting this info from h1?
If object increase in size then everything else increase with the same proportion. That means thickness increases too. This rule is broken for 2D objects though (cartoons).

As far as being more powerful. I assume that it is because it would be silly to imbue Destroyer with all the power of Asgard if it's not going to make the Destroyer more powerful.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 09:16 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

Tyrant.

He'd feast like a pig on all that biospheric energy.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 09:18 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by h1a8
If object increase in size then everything else increase with the same proportion. That means thickness increases too. This rule is broken for 2D objects though (cartoons).

As far as being more powerful. I assume that it is because it would be silly to imbue Destroyer with all the power of Asgard if it's not going to make the Destroyer more powerful.

Oh ok. You're just making shit up. Gotcha

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 09:37 PM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by h1a8
Yes, also if it is 2000ft tall then that means it is more than 280times taller. Thus it is more than 280 times thicker and hence more than 280 times more durable. So if Galactus would have a hard time damaging a normal size Destroyer powered by Odin then he would have a more than 280 times harder time with a 2000ft Destroyer.

Wow.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 10:15 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Tyrant beats him down

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 10:32 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by meep-meep
Wow.
I'll quit college to become H1's apprentice.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 11:04 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote