KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lex Luthor Vs Doctor Octopus

Lex Luthor Vs Doctor Octopus
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Lex Luthor Vs Doctor Octopus

(please log in to view the image)

This hasnt been done here since 2010 from what i can tell, only got 5 responses, Luthor-centric. Has Doc's stock gone up since the Superior Spider-man storyline?
No prep no BFR. Luthor has his armor, Doc is Ocked up.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 01:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672

This hasnt been done here since 2010 from what i can tell, only got 5 responses, Luthor-centric. Has Doc's stock gone up since the Superior Spider-man storyline?
No prep no BFR. Luthor has his armor, Doc is Ocked up.

doc loses pretty badly. If this were a prep fight, he would have a very decent chance though.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 01:57 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Is Luthor's armor really that far above Doc's arms?
Thought this'd be closer.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 02:51 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Consider who their arch enemies are. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spidey

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 02:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, and Luthor's armor is geared towards Superman, with kryptonite and such. He also leaves his head exposed for some unfathomable reason.
Ock fights Spidey, the (arguably) most agile hero in comics, who slso gas an early warning system, and manages to tag him.
I personally thought this'd be closer.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 03:02 PM
KingD19

The suit is also designed to be strong enough to scrap with Superman, durable enough to take hits from him, and shoots energy beams capable of hurting him even without K-Nite.

And despite the weird design, Superman doesn't just KO him the first time he pops him in the face.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 03:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Lex imo.

His suit is really strong.

Allegedly (screw attack) his suit could defeat a hulk buster

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 04:37 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm telling you, i'd smack him in the head.

Seriously though, if thats the consensus, i'm okay with it. thumb up

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:15 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Here

I like it and it was fun to watch

https://youtu.be/2yeHt0uHElI

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:23 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by riv6672
I'm telling you, i'd smack him in the head.

Seriously though, if thats the consensus, i'm okay with it. thumb up

You think every time Lex busted out the suit, Clark forgot to pop him in the noggin? I'm pretty sure if it could have happened, it would have, lol. And Ock hitting him in the face will do far less than Superman.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:39 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Seriously, this is spite. Lex stomps. A better matchup would be Superior-Spiderman with prep vs Lex without prep.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:47 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

A better fight would be them with nothing fighting eachother.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:53 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

H2H Lex would stomp doc oct without "tentacles" though. Lex is almost Peak Human in stats normally.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...40995-lex-l.jpg

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Nov 21st, 2015 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:55 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Is he? Had no idea. Dont see many ways to make this a fair fight. Could give ock arms or spider powers and give lex nothing. Still stomp

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:58 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Doc with tentacles vs Lex h2h, stomp for doc oct
Doc with Spider Powers and prep vs Lex with suit, a good fight imho

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 07:59 PM
Senor Cage

Lex wins.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 08:02 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by KingD19
You think every time Lex busted out the suit, Clark forgot to pop him in the noggin?

Yup.
I'm pretty sure if it could have happened, it would have, lol.

People were pretty sure the earth was flat el oh el.
And Ock hitting him in the face will do far less than Superman.

Kind of hard to do less, when Superman hasnt been smart enough to do it at all.

Again, no problem with the consensus, but, the above was just a silly ass mish mash of bad reasoning that i chose to mock.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 08:41 PM
KingD19

I don't have access to scans, but you think out of every fight between Superman and Armor Luthor, he never once punched him in the face? When he has punched everybody he's ever fought in the face at least once.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 08:49 PM
riv6672

Yeah, its called CIS/PIS. smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 09:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The suits, at least those I remember had force fields to protect him. Also:

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 09:20 PM