KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rank the energy manipulators

Rank the energy manipulators
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Rank the energy manipulators

From best to worst

Vulcan
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Energy Superman
Green Lantern (Hal/Kyle)
Eradicator

Go!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 08:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Silver surfer
Quasar
Vulcan
Energy supes
Eradicator
Hal\kyle(they aren't that impressive with exotic forms of energy besides their own).

Most of these guys have manipulated magic/psi/ different wavelengths of radiation/cosmic etc. All have really high end feats so IMO it just goes down to your opinion of who is more impressive

Last edited by ghostman on Nov 24th, 2015 at 09:02 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 08:58 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hal has manipulated all types of energy, including magic.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 09:06 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Hal has manipulated all types of energy, including magic.

Scans of ****** I mean hal doing it?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 09:12 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

He's also got the better of Dr. Light, who is one of the better energy manipulators in comics.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 09:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by Zack M
He's also got the better of Dr. Light, who is one of the better energy manipulators in comics.

Too bad he's a terrible character that needs to be killed off so the one true lantern can shine.. Scans of his magic manipulation? Now that I think about it I do remember the ring absorbing magic

Also ss synthesizing the Odin force and recreating horse Thor's hammer is extremely impressive. I love that feat

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 09:44 AM
Senor Cage

I don't have the scan, but it was this midget mystic being. He also put him inside his ring.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 09:46 AM
DarkSaint85

Well....isn't the Red Ring magic?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 10:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yes, that too.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 10:10 AM
Insane Titan

Vulcan

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 10:28 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Silver Surfer/Green Lantern Hal/Kyle
vulcan/Eradicator
Quasar
Energy Superman

Here you go.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 11:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by ghostman
Silver surfer
Quasar
Vulcan
Energy supes
Eradicator
Hal\kyle(they aren't that impressive with exotic forms of energy besides their own).

Most of these guys have manipulated magic/psi/ different wavelengths of radiation/cosmic etc. All have really high end feats so IMO it just goes down to your opinion of who is more impressive

You know Superman had manipulated the kind of energies none of these characters did, right?
Originally posted by riv6672
Silver Surfer/Green Lantern Hal/Kyle
vulcan/Eradicator
Quasar
Energy Superman

Here you go.

laughing out loud

Oh its you.
Too bad he's a terrible character that needs to be killed off so the one true lantern can shine.. Scans of his magic manipulation? Now that I think about it I do remember the ring absorbing magic

Also ss synthesizing the Odin force and recreating horse Thor's hammer is extremely impressive. I love that feat

Talking about magic?
Originally posted by abhilegend
But even these feats pale to this. Superman overcomes a magical device which had entrapped the souls of entire Metropolis and return every soul to their own bodies.

http://i.imgur.com/FYzkdrc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MvPz4kU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QY2wmco.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QY2wmco.jpg

Perhaps *THE* energy manipulation feat against magic and soul manipulation among heralds.

Damn.

Edit: it was the souls of whole world.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And it was actually made clear that Superman was still vulnerable to magic.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 11:26 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
laughing out loud

Oh its you.

The OP said

quote:
from best to worst

And i inferred that to mean in our opinion.
If you wanted your opinion regurgitated in order to stroke your throbbing Superman love, you should have said so, save everyone some time. wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 11:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

You know Superman had manipulated the kind of energies none of these characters did, right?
laughing out loud

Oh its you.
Talking about magic?

Like what? Life force? Something more exotic? I'm sure surfer and quasar have something similar if not exact

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 11:49 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Like what? Life force? Something more exotic? I'm sure surfer and quasar have something similar if not exact

Kinetic energy.

And Quasar can't manipulate magic or souls. Surfer can't as well. The one time he synthesized Odin power was due to BRB being a unique being imbued with both magic and science.
The OP said

And i inferred that to mean in our opinion.
If you wanted your opinion regurgitated in order to stroke your throbbing Superman love, you should have said so, save everyone some time. wink

Not only that. Both Vulcan and Quasar are better energy manipulators than surfer.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 11:56 AM
carver9

Vulcan is number one
Surfer 2

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 12:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Not only that. Both Vulcan and Quasar are better energy manipulators than surfer.

Short of starting your own, view only site with you as admin, Mod, and sole member, people are going to disagree with you. Crazy, since you really dont want that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 12:35 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Short of starting your own, view only site with you as admin, Mod, and sole member, people are going to disagree with you. Crazy, since you really dont want that.

Comics agree with that too. Surfer failed to absorb Ego. Quasar did. Surfer got drained completely by Dampyre. Quasar overloaded him.

Quasar was actually draining him in their fight.

Direct comparison.
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan is number one
Surfer 2

Are you drunk again? What has Vulcan done for being number 1?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 12:42 PM
carver9

Comics agree with that too. Surfer failed to absorb Ego. Quasar did. Surfer got drained completely by Dampyre. Quasar overloaded him.

Quasar was actually draining him in their fight.

Direct comparison.
Are you drunk again? What has Vulcan done for being number 1?

Only on weekends. The question should be, what has Vulcan failed at.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 12:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Only on weekends. The question should be, what has Vulcan failed at.

Are we going by low showings? How about Gladiator?

Superman faced a being similar to him actually. Unlike Gladiator, he could really do anything if he believed so by psychic energy manipulation.

Unlike Vulcan, Superman didn't get his eye punched out.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 01:08 PM