KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules, Gilgamesh and Odinson vs. Kurse

Hercules, Gilgamesh and Odinson vs. Kurse
Started by: Blue Area Vet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules, Gilgamesh and Odinson vs. Kurse

Can they take him down?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:12 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Minus iron weakness exploit, Kurse destroys them.

Kurse was/is Thor x 4. I see three Thor level beings on T1, so they at a disadvantage.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:30 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Minus iron weakness exploit, Kurse destroys them.

Kurse was/is Thor x 4. I see three Thor level beings on T1, so they at a disadvantage.

Jarnbjorn will cut him.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:46 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Jarnbjorn will cut him.

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker couldn't do jack to him, neither will Jarnbjorn.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 07:27 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Thor with Jarnbjorn is probably more dangerous to Kurse, than Thor with Mjolnir IMO.

He cut Destroyer, Kurse gets phucked up.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 07:48 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Team.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Odinson skins the elf, he beat this guy alone and Thor is just meaner now.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 10:28 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor with Jarnbjorn is probably more dangerous to Kurse, than Thor with Mjolnir IMO.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Odinson skins the elf, he beat this guy alone and Thor is just meaner now.

Kurse destroys them.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 12:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Odinson with Jarnbjorn solos. Jarnbjorn is made also of Iron and Kurse has still this weakness to my knowledge.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 01:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by abhilegend

Kurse destroys them.

Why? Sure, Kurse is stronger, but he's stupid, and Thor absolutely has a weapon that will hurt him badly. Basically like a Wolverine vs. The Thing type scenario IMO.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:01 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Odinson with Jarnbjorn solos. Jarnbjorn is made also of Iron and Kurse has still this weakness to my knowledge.

Jarnbjorn is iron?

I know it's name means 'Iron Bear', but that in itself is not proof.....

If it IS Iron, well.....Odinson soloes.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Cutting the Destroyer armor is nice and all, but it took the total combined power of Mjolnir AND Stormbreaker channeled through Energizer, AFTER Kurse had been exposed to iron, to merely KO him.

Good luck with that Team.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:11 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jarnbjorn is iron?

I know it's name means 'Iron Bear', but that in itself is not proof.....

If it IS Iron, well.....Odinson soloes.

Why name it Iron Bear if it's made of stone?

So yes, Iron had to be used in it's making. Also the fact that it kills Celestials is also a nice bonus.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well....it's not made of bear, is it stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Well....it's not made of bear, is it stick out tongue

I should facepalm you for this, that was Carver worthy!!!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:25 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker couldn't do jack to him, neither will Jarnbjorn.

Cutting the Destroyer armor is nice and all, but it took the total combined power of Mjolnir AND Stormbreaker channeled through Energizer, AFTER Kurse had been exposed to iron, to merely KO him.

This Kurse lover over here...

Anyways...

Slice and dice!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:25 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I get where you're coming from, but high energy resistance is different than cutting durability. And Thor cut something that is unquestionably more durable than Kurse across the board.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 07:39 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I get where you're coming from, but high energy resistance is different than cutting durability. And Thor cut something that is unquestionably more durable than Kurse across the board.

Elsa Bloodstone just slagged the Destroyer armor shell after no selling a blast from it. So....

And Kurse's durability is no joke. Belt of Strength Thor punched a hole in Exitar's armor and the blow was so powerful an entire planet shook and mountain tops for MILES were reduced to rubble.

That same Belt of Strength Thor did NOTHING to Kurse and was beaten almost to death by him.

Someone is seriously underestimating Kurse here.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:21 PM
DarkSaint85

When did Elsa shrug it off? Are you referring to the Battleworld one? Because I wouldn't place to much stock in those - I assumed they're all alt. reality versions.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:27 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

When did Elsa shrug it off? Are you referring to the Battleworld one? Because I wouldn't place to much stock in those - I assumed they're all alt. reality versions.

Yes. The Battleworld version.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 08:36 PM