KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Combat showings!!!

Combat showings!!!
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Combat showings!!!

We are primarily looking for WINS in this thread. The person has to either win via incapacitation, TKO, KO or making the person incapable of fighting back due to either an internal or external power that is always on them. A win is a win in my books.

The catch to this is, the win has to be against someone in the Herald tier or above that tier. Who has the most victories without any plots within the last 3 yrs to 4 yr and how powerful was the person they were fighting. Tier please.

Contestants...

Thor
DCNU Superman
Hulk (all incarnations within this time period)
Surfer

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 07:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol. Bait thread.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 07:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Bait thread.
true. Give a answer she doesn't like and she will report you or put you on ignore.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 08:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Insane Titan
true. Give a answer she doesn't like and she will report you or put you on ignore.

We can have our own club!! No carvers allowed!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 08:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

supes/trans tier

thorr didnt have a clean win against gorr so......

dont read hulk.

surfer.

Last edited by ghostman on Jan 7th, 2016 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 08:36 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ghostman
supes/trans tier

thorr didnt have a clean win against gorr so......

dont read hulk.

surfer.

Who did these people beat to get in the position you got them at?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by carver9
Who did these people beat to get in the position you got them at?

supes/ rocking the shit outta he'l tearing doomsday in half

thor/ didnt beat gorr

dont read hulk

surfer/ what has he even done in the last 4 to 5 years combat wise? aside from that alternate surfer feat.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:20 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Please reread the thread. It's asking for the majority of wins...not a single high showing. Example, daredevil defeated Ultron but we know that isn't his average. So, what numerous of battles can you name that puts the person where he is at and please follow the thread.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:35 PM
DarkSaint85

Hulk hasn't beaten any heralds doe.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:41 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We can have our own club!! No carvers allowed!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 10:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: Combat showings!!!

We are primarily looking for WINS in this thread. The person has to either win via incapacitation, TKO, KO or making the person incapable of fighting back due to either an internal or external power that is always on them. A win is a win in my books.

The catch to this is, the win has to be against someone in the Herald tier or above that tier. Who has the most victories without any plots within the last 3 yrs to 4 yr and how powerful was the person they were fighting. Tier please.

Contestants...

Thor
DCNU Superman
Surfer

Probably Thor since around 2010. But 2015 not so much since Marvel went on a pro fem movement taking away his hammer and shelving the character for most of the year.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 11:10 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Combat showings!!!

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Probably Thor since around 2010. But 2015 not so much since Marvel went on a pro fem movement taking away his hammer and shelving the character for most of the year.
Which sucks, because Aaron was actually doing him justice in those first few arcs. I picked up the first two hardcovers of his [which collect the first 4 trades], then stopped when it got to the female Thor run. I'm just not interested in that. If I'm reading Thor, I want the real Thor.
But they've always ****ed his character. Sometimes I have a feeling Marvel hates Thor.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 11:18 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Re: Combat showings!!!

Contestants...

Thor
DCNU Superman
Surfer

Not counting World Breaker. What's the win loss ratio for Hulk since 2010?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 11:32 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: Re: Re: Combat showings!!!

Originally posted by Juntai
Which sucks, because Aaron was actually doing him justice in those first few arcs. I picked up the first two hardcovers of his [which collect the first 4 trades], then stopped when it got to the female Thor run. I'm just not interested in that. If I'm reading Thor, I want the real Thor.
But they've always ****ed his character. Sometimes I have a feeling Marvel hates Thor.

The female Thor run is actually quite good.

They definitely don't hate him considering he's about to get his third self titled major motion picture.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 11:51 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Rank them though. You're pretty familiar with all of these people showings. For your first two, what FIGHTS made you put them in that position? Remember, it has to be won fights without plot.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 12:05 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by "Id"
Not counting World Breaker. What's the win loss ratio for Hulk since 2010?

Especially herald level.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 12:11 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Carver stop ignoring me!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 12:39 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: Re: Re: Combat showings!!!

Rank them though. You're pretty familiar with all of these people showings. For your first two, what FIGHTS made you put them in that position? Remember, it has to be won fights without plot.

Didn't realize we're also including heralds.. Thought this was against above herald tier.

Actually he still may be ahead.

Hard to rank em since there are too many heralds runnin round. Plus Surf is at a disadvantage considering he didnt have a monthly for quite a while.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 01:01 AM
carver9

Originally posted by "Id"
Carver stop ignoring me!

Red hulk was amped. To the point that he/Hulk thought no one on the planet would be able to stop him. No one. I believe him since Red Hulk (and Hulk) was shaking the entire planet during their fight.

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 8th, 2016 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 01:50 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Red hulk was amped. To the point that he/Hulk thought no one on the planet would be able to stop him. No one. I believe him since Red Hulk (and Hulk) was shaking the entire planet during their fight.

It just means Red Hulk is strong as shiet(very powerful). There's a host of peeps that can stop him.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 02:16 AM